Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

waah kya confusing spoilers hai..pix updatd (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I'll tell u he will go to La n tell her is Khushi ko bhi apne saath le jao ...mere liye aur bhi hain is zamaane mein starting with u know who ...its me PooROFL...and mein wo jaake fir khelenge golfLOL

Edited by rdfan - 02 October 2011 at 8:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cindrella255

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "waah kya confusing spoilers hai..pix updatd (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Aur yeh jo teri fav pic ...usmein wo mere baare mein soch raha hai not abt Khushi , La or the crores ki deal ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tanu-adits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
hey bhaguuu...kya spoilers hai yeh...ROFL..

chalo sab read d entire post nw..n comment..LOL...

nyway we dont hv ny other option dn discussing n guessing till tomorrow 8pm...ConfusedROFL

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

yayy i am step ahead dits! i posted in PIX G ROFL
will tell u my 2 cents soon ha ;)
-----here we go--------EmbarrassedLOL
its evident from the pics he stops her, now there was speculation about will he agree to marriage, so he will stop her? i dont think soDead.. remember she told K something like "if he wants to stop me, he will stop me himself" thing that la told? so, i think she merely agree to the fact that HE came to stop her!! maybe marriage will play on her mind a little laterD'oh..on a side note, i think they had no london setting to drop of our lavs there, so they had to make her stay backROFL
and clever move by KKG, put up a card in the plants, given his love for everything green, he'll probably have to put his foot downWinkand his back ka ek nazar itself made my sundayDay DreamingLOL
such a change from the u-dont-want-to-name topics, eh?
now see the rush these pics createLOLWink

@ green - OMG gal! u r impossible...Wait after shaadi 2 manofy him she has to dress herself in green, pamper his plants and wat not D'oh

stardust-adits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

I'll tell u he will go to La n tell her is Khushi ko bhi apne saath le jao ...mere liye aur bhi hain is zamaane mein starting with u know who ...its me PooROFL

tu khudh hi apne mann ko khush kar rahi hai...ROFL..hw selfish...ROFL

-RD-

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

I'll tell u he will go to La n tell her is Khushi ko bhi apne saath le jao ...mere liye aur bhi hain is zamaane mein starting with u know who ...its me PooROFL...and mein wo jaake fir khelenge golfLOL

Oye hoyee pooji! badi lambi line hain ji LOL
hum dono milke jalebiyan khayenge ...And I wil  help him in gardening LOL

adits7

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
his eyes are always on her...

something we really ned to see... arnav's feelings for khushi when he hears.. her marriage is fixed...

adits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Oye hoyee pooji! badi lambi line hain ji LOL
hum dono milke jalebiyan khayenge ...And I wil  help him in gardening LOL

tum dono ko lagta hai tumhara raasta itna clear hoga...bohot badi galat fehhmi hai hai...ROFL

-RD-cindrella255

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.