Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the Khushi's jealousy track will start...it will happen...👍🏼
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think this gift is 4rm khushi herself with sorry card . Only my think . . . Aur mera tou ye bhi khayal hy k lavanaya k aney k baad bhi khushi ka trainig krney ka waqt khatam ho jaye ga .
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All said, would Arnav misunderstand why Khushi brought La back in his life? Would he think that she is doing it to save her job?  Also, hasn't she completed her task of turning La into an ideal "Indian Bahu"?
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol, cvs really through us off with the marriage thing,wasn't expecting this, i'm not  dissapointed. i wanna see what the cv's do with it, it'll make for an interesting watch. i don't think ASR is gonna marry LA, after all, his stubborn opinion hasn't changed about love and marriage. so i'm gonna sit back and relax and see how the cv's handle it esp now thinking what they'll put in the maha epi, if its not ASR marrying KKG😊
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah bloody potted plant! This shows how well Kushi knows Arnav...! OMG what if he brings La back to RM and then we have to go through the same torture of the "Love triangle" for 4 more weeks till La leaves ASR again, THIS time coz she knows he loves another women NOT her! I hope she does not turn negative and start making trouble for KKG again!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yeah bloody potted plant! This shows how well Kushi knows Arnav...! OMG what if he brings La back to RM and then we have to go through the same torture of the "Love triangle" for 4 more weeks till La leaves ASR again, THIS time coz she knows he loves another women NOT her! I hope she does not turn negative and start making trouble for KKG again!

Some are predicting ASR-LA engangement will happen this ME. If this turns out to be true then realization will drag till next maha epi ( for like 5 weeks)!!