Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR stops La - NOW WHAT?? come and predict! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Yeah bloody potted plant! This shows how well Kushi knows Arnav...! OMG what if he brings La back to RM and then we have to go through the same torture of the "Love triangle" for 4 more weeks till La leaves ASR again, THIS time coz she knows he loves another women NOT her! I hope she does not turn negative and start making trouble for KKG again!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASR stops La - NOW WHAT?? come and predict! (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yeah bloody potted plant! This shows how well Kushi knows Arnav...! OMG what if he brings La back to RM and then we have to go through the same torture of the "Love triangle" for 4 more weeks till La leaves ASR again, THIS time coz she knows he loves another women NOT her! I hope she does not turn negative and start making trouble for KKG again!

Some are predicting ASR-LA engangement will happen this ME. If this turns out to be true then realization will drag till next maha epi ( for like 5 weeks)!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.