Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR stops La - NOW WHAT?? come and predict! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true-blue

Originally posted by incandescent

Form the spoiler pics it is pretty much clear that Khushi will succeed in her plan. i Know many of you are trying to console yourself by thinking ASR went to say goodbye but look at the way LA is smiling!! 

Anyways now that La is staying what may or may not happen:

1. ASR will agree for marriage - otherwise why would La stay. she made it pretty clear that she wants marriage! I don' think this is going to happen. Yeah, La made it clear she wanted marriage. ASR could have just said, "we'll talk about that later, just don't go now.."...????LOL I think those potted plants Khushi sent touched a nerve with him. After all La couldn't have thought of anything like that...LOL

2. Khushi still hasn't shown any signs of falling in love - will La's presence make her jealous? There is a lot of speculation about the last bit of ASR-Khushi convo from Fri. Me, personally, thinks that ASR threw down the gauntlet and him stopping La has something to do with making Khushi realize what she wants and "thinks" she wants are different things. Not love - don't think ASR is thinking love just yet. Ummm...something more basic, like attraction...LOL

3.IF  ASR decides to marry will Khushi slowly begin to realize once the wedding preparations begin. Nah! I can't see this happening, but the CVs do surprise us all the time

4. Will Shyam's truth be revealed during Navratri or right before the wedding? I think Shyam babuwa's time is up! During Navratri, I think!

I am ok with the pace of the story - do not want to rush the CVs and will trust them to take the story forward as they see fit. 

i mostly agree with your points except Shyam Babua. i think cv's will drag it a little more. Maybe babuji willl find out him during ME get that heart attack!!

I am completely fine with the pace. i don't know why people complain!

Edited by incandescent - 02 October 2011 at 8:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

true-bluesun2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASR stops La - NOW WHAT?? come and predict! (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sun2011incandescent

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I have sooo many thoughts now of the upcoming track.. I'm sooo soo confused now. Can't wait for tomorrow night!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011bila_aincandescent

true-blue

true-blue

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

i mostly agree with your points except Shyam Babua. i think cv's will drag it a little more. Maybe babuji willl find out him during ME get that heart attack!!

I am completely fine with the pace. i don't know why people complain!

Gosh! I thought I was the only one! LOL You do have a point about Shyam - they are going to milk him for all he is worth and then some! LOL Wishful thinking on my part! Big smile

true-blue

true-blue

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
BTW - I was so so happy that La was the one to dump ASR. I know he doesn't care one way or the other - but the poor girl needed to do it in order to be able to move on!

sun2011incandescent

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
i am still trying to get over from the shockLOL maine to socha tha musibat gayi sar se par ye lo wapas agayiDisapprove by the way i heard log pair pe kulari marte hain pehli bar kisi ko kulari pe pair marte uye dekha hai! i mean khushiTongue

and prediction!! yaar i really dont want ASR to agree for marriage and that too for la? come on dude you dont love her how can agree to marry her! i wanted to khushi to get credit that she changed his point of viewUnhappy i think he will tell her that he may consider for marriage laterOuch
oh god ye kya horaha hai..sopilers mile bhi to aise?Unhappy

sun2011incandescent

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Oh gosh.. 
ASR stops La..
Maybe he has just gone to stop her.. I dont think he will agree for marriage this soon..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

true-bluesun2011incandescent

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

From what I saw of the pic's...I think KKG got inspired by the number of pots strewn about and sent a Potted plant in La's name or even asked La to send..

Arnav melts on seeing this and goes to see La , thinking  that she has sent it ..the fact  that khushi was behind it may not come to light soon or may stretch till ME !!

IMO..Arnav and La need to meet up again cos Arnav has not given a straight forward reply to La's poser's..A Untypical ASR reaction ..he has to see her and realize that he does not love La and if possible articulate it to La and bring about a closure..

nothing melts ASR like a potted plant LMAO !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.