Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I have sooo many thoughts now of the upcoming track.. I'm sooo soo confused now. Can't wait for tomorrow night!
true-blue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

i mostly agree with your points except Shyam Babua. i think cv's will drag it a little more. Maybe babuji willl find out him during ME get that heart attack!!

I am completely fine with the pace. i don't know why people complain!

Gosh! I thought I was the only one! ðŸ˜† You do have a point about Shyam - they are going to milk him for all he is worth and then some! ðŸ˜† Wishful thinking on my part! ðŸ˜ƒ

true-blue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BTW - I was so so happy that La was the one to dump ASR. I know he doesn't care one way or the other - but the poor girl needed to do it in order to be able to move on!
IronyDied thumbnail
i am still trying to get over from the shock😆 maine to socha tha musibat gayi sar se par ye lo wapas agayi😒 by the way i heard log pair pe kulari marte hain pehli bar kisi ko kulari pe pair marte uye dekha hai! i mean khushi😛

and prediction!! yaar i really dont want ASR to agree for marriage and that too for la? come on dude you dont love her how can agree to marry her! i wanted to khushi to get credit that she changed his point of view😔 i think he will tell her that he may consider for marriage later
oh god ye kya horaha hai..sopilers mile bhi to aise?😔
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh gosh.. 
ASR stops La..
Maybe he has just gone to stop her.. I dont think he will agree for marriage this soon..

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tanthya

From what I saw of the pic's...I think KKG got inspired by the number of pots strewn about and sent a Potted plant in La's name or even asked La to send..

Arnav melts on seeing this and goes to see La , thinking  that she has sent it ..the fact  that khushi was behind it may not come to light soon or may stretch till ME !!

IMO..Arnav and La need to meet up again cos Arnav has not given a straight forward reply to La's poser's..A Untypical ASR reaction ..he has to see her and realize that he does not love La and if possible articulate it to La and bring about a closure..

nothing melts ASR like a potted plant LMAO !!

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
La is made 2 sty back is gud..since dis is d only way khushi cn realise hr feelings 4 arnav..i tink mst of us wntd 2 c luv b4 weddin..both of dem wil realise d luv..bt confession aftr weddin i guess..so it wil b luv thro hate face..d current pace of d shw is gud..per week d shw is progressin..lets c hw d cvs unveil shyam.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

nothing melts ASR like a potted plant LMAO !!

Plus Brand Khushi's salted Water [ Tears]😉
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

I have just watching the show since the last couple of weeks, so strictly from what I have seen so far:

1. Arnav sitting in his room working/reading, Khushi enters RM, He immediately knows and feels her presence.

Selective Sixth Sense!! only works with KKG!!

2. Arnav sitting in his room working/reading, La does a Shiela ki Jawani in front of him, he will barely notice.

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Maybe Khushi should come and dance to Jalebi Bai!!

This in nutshell is the place of the two women in his life.

Her big idea worked, Maybe Arnav felt guilty on how he handled La (as he should) and tries to settle things..He shows up, La sees him completely misrepresents and thinks he has come for her and runs to hug him..As he is about to explain the real reason, he looks at khushi and is intrigued by her expression and holds back what he wants to say.

Very much possible...

This guy brought La to his home to spite Nani right, so what is stopping him from  bringing La again just so he can figure out his own feelings and that of Khushi"s?

Arnav already feels the emotional pull towards Khushi.. Khushi still sees him as this Khadoos boss and LA's would be hubby..

When will she see Arnav the guy?

time tested jealousy track gets introduced...

I am all for the jealousy track..

Poor la..I hope this time around she gets treated better by everyone especially Arnav.

She might end up making the record of dumping Arnav Twice, who knows..

i think she willl fight for Arnav this time. Who knows she might turn negative

incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

i am still trying to get over from the shock😆 maine to socha tha musibat gayi sar se par ye lo wapas agayi😒 by the way i heard log pair pe kulari marte hain pehli bar kisi ko kulari pe pair marte uye dekha hai! i mean khushi😛

and prediction!! yaar i really dont want ASR to agree for marriage and that too for la? come on dude you dont love her how can agree to marry her! i wanted to khushi to get credit that she changed his point of view😔 i think he will tell her that he may consider for marriage later
oh god ye kya horaha hai..sopilers mile bhi to aise?😔

I always knew La would be back. I even said that in another post after friday epi.