Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR stops La - NOW WHAT?? come and predict!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Form the spoiler pics it is pretty much clear that Khushi will succeed in her plan. i Know many of you are trying to console yourself by thinking ASR went to say goodbye but look at the way LA is smiling!!

Anyways now that La is staying what may or may not happen:

1. ASR will agree for marriage - otherwise why would La stay. she made it pretty clear that she wants marriage!

2. Khushi still hasn't shown any signs of falling in love - will La's presence make her jealous?

3.IF  ASR decides to marry will Khushi slowly begin to realize once the wedding preparations begin.

4. Will Shyam's truth be revealed during Navratri or right before the wedding?

Edited by incandescent - 02 October 2011 at 8:19am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

rvdhaliwalluvtwilight19sabiha alialishba45Raima36Hudaaktrue-bluesun2011smithasrksharneil92pri12stardust--Ammie-AquaBluez17applesauce.Abommipinky_blueskiesShwetha!shybabesunaina02mishti_17tanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASR stops La - NOW WHAT?? come and predict!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Abommi

IF-Sizzlerz

Abommi

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Aree haan..

after seen the pix totally disappointed yaar...

ASR started showing his concern on kushi yaar..

but kushi????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011incandescent

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i dont think so he agreed to the marriage Dead
remember la-jee said something like "if he has to come and stop he'll do it himself"? i think she merely agreed beacuse HE came to stop her, maybe marriage will play on her mind a while later..Ermm
plus, love the idea of KKG putting up a card in the plant, considering his undying love towards everything so green, clever move KKGROFL
but, he looks quite a man from the picsDay Dreaming
_________edit__________
just got this thought: maybe they did not have a proper setting to show la madam-jee in london, so they had to make her stay back!LOL

Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 02 October 2011 at 8:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25sun2011AquaBluez17incandescent

abzy.

abzy.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I hope ASR finally agrees to marry Blah or something so a jealousy track can start Embarrassed but I doubt he will he probably came to say sorry or something.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011incandescent

-Ammie-

IF-Rockerz

-Ammie-

Beintehaa Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
First of all ASR looks so flippin hot in those pics... how can he manage to always look so hot?? this is killing me!!

now as for the pics i don't think that ASR will say yes to marriage..not like him..!! i think the only reason to introduce this track is to Make KKG jealous and start liking Arnav..and Also for Arnav to realise his feelings..!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36sun2011bila_aAquaBluez17incandescent

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Maybe ASR will say that if La stays He may consider to married in future!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

From what I saw of the pic's...I think KKG got inspired by the number of pots strewn about and sent a Potted plant in La's name or even asked La to send..

Arnav melts on seeing this and goes to see La , thinking  that she has sent it ..the fact  that khushi was behind it may not come to light soon or may stretch till ME !!

IMO..Arnav and La need to meet up again cos Arnav has not given a straight forward reply to La's poser's..A Untypical ASR reaction ..he has to see her and realize that he does not love La and if possible articulate it to La and bring about a closure..

sabiha alitrue-bluesun2011AquaBluez17incandescent

true-blue

true-blue

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by incandescent

Form the spoiler pics it is pretty much clear that Khushi will succeed in her plan. i Know many of you are trying to console yourself by thinking ASR went to say goodbye but look at the way LA is smiling!! 

Anyways now that La is staying what may or may not happen:

1. ASR will agree for marriage - otherwise why would La stay. she made it pretty clear that she wants marriage! I don' think this is going to happen. Yeah, La made it clear she wanted marriage. ASR could have just said, "we'll talk about that later, just don't go now.."...????LOL I think those potted plants Khushi sent touched a nerve with him. After all La couldn't have thought of anything like that...LOL

2. Khushi still hasn't shown any signs of falling in love - will La's presence make her jealous? There is a lot of speculation about the last bit of ASR-Khushi convo from Fri. Me, personally, thinks that ASR threw down the gauntlet and him stopping La has something to do with making Khushi realize what she wants and "thinks" she wants are different things. Not love - don't think ASR is thinking love just yet. Ummm...something more basic, like attraction...LOL

3.IF  ASR decides to marry will Khushi slowly begin to realize once the wedding preparations begin. Nah! I can't see this happening, but the CVs do surprise us all the time

4. Will Shyam's truth be revealed during Navratri or right before the wedding? I think Shyam babuwa's time is up! During Navratri, I think!

I am ok with the pace of the story - do not want to rush the CVs and will trust them to take the story forward as they see fit. 

Jordinsabiha alisun2011AquaBluez17incandescent

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.