CID

CID SB 26th JAn Beautiful is Ugly Part -4

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago

Ajatshatru and Pradyuman are playing ping pong or table tennis and ajatshatru is not playing properly.Ajatshatru tells him its because of the case.
    He tells Pradyuman what he knows about the case. Ajatshatru says he does not think its Raghav as he was with an inspector but Pradyuman tells him to not think emotionally and use his head. He says that Dr Raghav could have had a female accomplice and made her do the crime. Ajatsjatru tells him also that he does not think its sania. ACP asks him to think with his head and gives him ideas and leaves Next day Ajatsatru tells Sania he is arresting her for the murder of Jeevan and Jasmine throws A shouting Raghav and angry Raj out of the office. Raghav says that he is going to the lawyer but Raj is not happy and says that he will show what needs to be done. Raj gets into a taxi and Kushal follows him. Raghav gets into another taxi and Abhi follows him.Raj ends up going to Natsha's house Sania is crying and tells them that she has not committed the crime. Ajatshatru says he will let her go if she can tell a name of a female person who could have committed the crime
    On Jasmine and Ajatshatru giving her horrifying stories of what happens in jail Sania says that there is some woman in Raj's office but she does not know her name . Ajathsatru asks if that it is Natasha bit Sania says No . Abhi says that Raghav is going to hotel galaxy
    and Raghav instead of going to the reception goes directly up the stairs. Raghav goes to a room no 110 and he opens the room. Abhi goes to find out on who's name the room is registered under. Raj comes with a knife to Natasha. She pleads with him to leave her free.
    But Raj says she has spoilt her happiness and she will have to pay the price and is about to kill her when Kushal comes there and tells him to drop the gun Ajathsatru comes over to Natasha's house . Raj says he was angry that his sister had to suffer. Ajatshatru says that he knows he is not the killer as the killer is Dr Raghav and his accomplice is Natasha.
    Natasha tried to defend herself but Ajathsatru says he knows the whole story as the hotel room was registered in her name and she and Raghav had a relationship
  • Ajatshatru then tells all what happened. He says that Natsha had come Dr Raghav and he gave her  a beautiful face and fell in love with her. They both wanted to marry each other but NAtasha had no money and Raghav's enitre property was on Sania's name. So then they both decided to cheat Sania of her money and hence Natasha suggested the court case . Dr Raghav knew the suspcion would fall on him so he had NAtasha kill Jeevan and he made sure he was with an inspector so that he was not suspected. Sania is upset that she loved Dr Raghav and Raj is angry with him

Edited by priya.nair - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakstar thumbnail
thanks once again for a lovely update... i jus wanted 2 say sorry to Anju di for not gettin Ajat's pic in d yellow t-shirt...

so, we were right- it was Natasha but she was also wit Raghav... poor Sania 😛
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Shaks that was a one of a kind picture you missed capturing 😆 . This ending after long time was good.
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update. I finished reading, since I missed watching it yesterday. I must say, the ending was quite good.
Shakstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.nair

Shaks that was a one of a kind picture you missed capturing 😆 . This ending after long time was good.

ya i no!! i never had my fone wit me at that time... sorry Anju di 🤗

Edited by Shakstar - 18 years ago
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shakstar

ya i no!! i never had my fone wit me at that time... sorry Anju di 🤗

aww. that's okay shaks.

ajaat wears white suits and yellow t-shirts. great taste!!!
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Come on Anju he looks good in the white and yellow. I think if u do not think so then i will have one more person 😉
Shakstar thumbnail
in todays CID episode the person playin Gaurav was wearin Ajat's white suite!!! what u gotta say bout that anju di?? 😆 😆 😆
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.nair

Come on Anju he looks good in the white and yellow. I think if u do not think so then i will have one more person 😉

priya!!😡 you already have prad, akshay, kushal, daya. now ek ajat hi bacha hai and you want him too. how will you manage all of them?

i loved ajat in yellow t-shirt😳 but hate his color choices. i can't stand white suits for men.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
ya anju i know i have them ...but if u leave ajoo then someone needs to nurse his ego after being ditched by thier biggest fan 😉