Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

IPKKND FF:Kitne door.Kitne Paas.Last Part on Pg.72 (Page 8)

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for all the likes and comments guys..
Hopefully I'll update soon.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255

Haniibee Senior Member
Haniibee
Haniibee

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Fabulous update! Loved it!
Ooohhh...who is this new man???
Aaaghhh!!! You left it at another cliffhanger!!!!
Great update though and thanks for the PM!

-_-harsh42

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Part 8

Disclaimer: All the medical stuff written here is solely because of my whack-ass imagination. Please don't try to find any sense here!! Oh.. Make it medical and business stuff!! LOL

The doctor had appeared behind us, calling Arnav many times. He didn't budge from his stance. I turned to the Doc asking if there was any problem. He said, Anjaliji was concsious now and we could go and see her, though she wasn't talking to anyone yet. But he warned us not to stress her too much. I went and stood in front of Arnav, ignoring our spectator. His jaws were still clenched, looking at the old man intently.

I called him many times, but nothing happened. I cupped his face, bent his face toward me and said, "Arnav.. Di.."

That brought him back from his trance. His eyes cleared when he saw me. He looked at the old man once again with loathe in his eyes, before putting his arm around my waist and pulling me to the room where Anjaliji was resting.

Di was lying down, looking at the ceiling. Anjaliji who always had a bright smile, now had no expressions on her face. 'Hey Devi Maiyya! Yeh sab achche logon ko hi kyu hota hai??' I thought.

Arnav went and held Di's hand. She didn't even acknowledge him. This scared me.

Arnav's eyes were glistening with unshed tears now. He called her so many times, shook her gently. But to no avail. There were tears in my eyes too. The doctor came in telling us not to stress her too much. "Mr. Raizada. She's under a huge shock. Ab main yeh tho nahi jaanta ki hua kya hai, par solve it ASAP. She'll recover. Let her take her own time. But she'll come back strong. Bhagwaan pe bharosa rakhiye."

Arnav said "I don't believe in God. Main agar vishvaas karta hoon, tho jo dikhte hain, unpar karta hoon. Paison ke baare mein chinta math kijiye. I just want my Di to come back to normal!!"

The doctor probably got offended by this, but calmly replied "Dekhiye kuch cheezein aisi hoti hai, jo hamaare bas main nahi hota. We are trying our level best! Unhe rest karne dijiye. Aur behtar yahi hoga ki aap bhi baahar hi rahe. We'll be shifting her to a ward soon." and he went out. We folllowed him out and Arnav slumped on to a chair, covering his face with his hands, I sat next to him and put my hand on his shoulder. That old man wasn't there anymore.

Arnav's phone rang and he went away to pick up the call. I stood near the door and stared at Di...

I got a call from the detective agency. They had taken even lesser time than I had expected. They wanted to meet me and I told them to come to the hospital. I was waiting for them in the lobby when I remembered him. What was he doing here? The way he was looking at Khushi! It made my blood boil with rage. I had to protect both Di and Khushi. I still didn't understand what he got by snatching away all the persons that mattered to me. And to think my very own father used to compare "ME" to "HIM". My uncle!! 'Nonsense!! He's nothing of mine'I thought.

"Mr. Raizada?" There was this man in front of me, almost my age with a black dossier in his hand. He handed me a dossier and took the cheque I gave him and left. I turned to see Khushi enter the lobby.

"Woh.. Di ko ward mein shift kiya gaya.. tho hum aapko bataane chale aaye.."She said.

We were going to Di's ward when I got another call. 'A call from London? Who could that be? I had a meeting there next month. But why call me now?" I thought and picked up the call.

It was Lavanya. She had somehow come to know that our clients there, had decided to join hands with some other company as our agreement was about to end next month. I had expected that we could renew our agreement when we met the next time. "Damn! This had to happen now??!!" I growled. Khushi asked"Kya hua? Kya baat hai?"

I explained the situation, and she told me I should go there right now and meet them instead of waiting until next month. I knew I'd have to do that. 'But Di?'I thought. "Hum hai na yahaan pe? Hum Di ka poora khayaal rakhenge!" She said as if she'd heard my thoughts.

My family arrived by this time. I explained to Aakash the situation. He said he'd take care of AR while I was gone. "I need to go home and pack up." I told him and looked at Khushi questioningly. She just nodded and came to me. Aakash seemed to be confused by seeing this, but didn't dare to ask me anything.

I got Khushi a new phone and a SIM card on the way, though she objected a lot! I also arranged for some security for Di and Khushi. We reached home and she helped me pack and we went back to the hospital as I still had some time before I could catch my flight.

The guards were there. 2 well built men. Inside, only Nani was there, trying to make Di have some fruits. And Di was eating! Though she still had this lost look on her face.

Soon it was time to leave. Khushi came with me to my car. She told me not to worry, that she'd take care of Di. I hugged her for a long time before leaving. 'That should do until I came back!' I thought. 'Lovesick fool!!' chided one more voice in my head...

PS: I know there weren't much arhi scenes in this one. But I promise to give you tooo much of Arhi in the next Part!! Scout's honor! :P

The following 158 member(s) liked the above post:

bertrockinggirl555chilliesMerpB2DB75khubnikkirox11barunmaniasunshineswirlraniushasunshaeyasifa_5025anju_aroraSam_Veenannann8madhura1sanayafan124hemalathar1arshi_93CHUNNU99ttannocean28goma12arshihydfanschiphaxaanu41982Arshinmegurukhushowinfathimaa98et_tu_achunada_aNyamatSmistletoe22sree12pyaar_kya_karnaJeeti1soni_mdsskaug25HaniibeeGeeta.R--Preeti--pallavisarkarfan09-tardisblue-Micha1005cutie13lmathew77hillyjoa123pmpm1abcdefg1234567Khuarvarshi10arshiSim1234LIONHEART7537MkamtokdinBhavz21_ArShirizibipkknd_gbdfantmowlagataarshifan91DenaidnataliyaAshgSwty_arshionlyDimz13Aplihsneha_shahthiyamappyHuleygirlPinky.RaizadaBubbles76xRosewoodxspillashaz007BlondiexzylovespellAnnieARSrashgirl000Juicee_SushieWittyKittyluckylucky1GoldenEyesShweta1691swati-89faffyshubhadaskcpervaizm-g19-eiya-immayurfanHonkytonkvidya.sanjaymsmarplemeem17mirnalinimeghnasseabeauty..Kritz..Apples94hakunamatatasmileyhug7679minimuffin86littlemoiTwilightHorizonsharneil92pri12devishreeFebruaryFlower_mahi_kiran255sparikhCythereahiuytlmemistrysegadBibliobibulusdevsumkaur94AbiLuvsArshilakraj80khushboo1234IronButterflyegretDivyahetsruthickavni_barunstar_fan1deeswarnasana11sweet cherrydesisweetheart9debby_11bmtdluver-Antu-_-Aslan-ushankitvc_Jyothi_casker-Zara---Siva--priasweetmonsi08AquaBluez17JennyAvninadiafarjanasiva2901Suchi.RBigbang_GDtinselShafoo.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-prettyasjenSrilathalolladumas

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
hah love the last line. tht wuz the ASR in Arnav's mind lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asumi-_-harsh42

american_desi Senior Member
american_desi
american_desi

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Poor Arnav baby! So much going on for him right now!! Glad Khushi can be his "rock" and support him!! He can surely go to London in peace!! 

Aakash babua is also confused?? Hehehee!! 

Superb update!! Thank you!

-_-harsh42

littlemoi IF-Dazzler
littlemoi
littlemoi

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
awesome update!!
thank you soo much for the pm!

-_-harsh42

pri12 IF-Dazzler
pri12
pri12

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
awsome...

-_-harsh42

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Dear Harshita,
Caught up with all the parts only today... All of them were awesome... I like your narration style ... thoughts from both sides.. it helps in understanding the characters more.. and liking very much to see logic and also Arnav taking up the situation in his hands and handling it very well.. Clap
I dont know what you have in your mind by sending Arnav away on a business trip at this tough time.. In general he might not have gone.. the way he loves his sis .. he cant leave her in between... but now since he TRUSTS Khushi probably more than anything else... He could leave Anjali with Khushi "almost" peacefully...

Keep it up Thumbs Up

Cheers,
Monsi

-_-harsh42

Go to top