Fan Fictions

IPKKND FF:Kitne door.Kitne Paas.Last Part on Pg.72 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 89

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Ha ha.. i am liking this smiling naughty Arnav Wink

Cheers,
Monsi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND FF:Kitne door.Kitne Paas.Last Part on Pg.72 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nina90

IF-Dazzler

Nina90

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
So cute; I loved your idea of the three of them going out for lunch :) And the Rm scene was adorable too :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42

-_-harsh42

IF-Dazzler

-_-harsh42

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

I really thought you ppl shud knw wat's goin on in Arnav's mind before goin any further. So, this is from Arnav's point of view:

'Man!! Do I hate that girl!! That pesky little brat of a girl!! She had to be the most childish, immature, and most of the times clumsy child!!'  A smile made its way as I remembered the times she fell or ran into things. My smile fell as I remembered the times when she had ran into me. 'Did you think of that girl as a child a moment ago? You didn't feel that when she ran into you!! In fact you felt things you hadn't felt before!!' jeered one of the voices in my head.

'h-oh….. This can't be good…. What are you thinking about dude?? You hate that girl….. Remember???'

'Yet I somehow hurt myself more, each time I hurt her………'

'Well, it's all her fault!! She just does things to me. I don't even know what happens to me when she comes and stands in front of me.'

Then I remembered her apology. She had wailed in front of me just like a child!! More like bawled her eyes out. I couldn't help but smile once again at that.

And then I remembered my apology. I had thought that she'd take advantage of the situation. 'As if anybody could take advantage of Arnav Singh Raizada!!'

But I had the teeniest bit of doubt that she could have done that. If she wanted to. I hated to accept the fact that I could've let a girl take advantage of me. But she didn't do it. She was more shocked by it. The next day she had hidden the bruises that I had given her. As if protecting me from getting a proper lecture from Di. 'Huh!! Her protecting me??!! Yeah, right!!'

'But face it, man…. She is stronger than she seems to be…… I mean, she challenges me on every damn, possible thing…. She has to be strong to do that, don't you think??'

'Yeah Arnav. That's something you should be very proud of!! A "GIRL" not being afraid of you.'

'But that's the thing… I don't want her to be afraid of me, do I?'

'What are you thinking, dude??!!'

'Face it and be a man!! You find her………………. Intriguing? Endearing?? Adorable?? No… may be not adorable…..'

'Not yet… The pace you're going at, you're gonna fall in love with her!! Stop this insane talk right here!!'

'What's so wrong with that after all, huh??!! She understands my pain 'coz she's been through that. And even before I knew this fact, I have to agree, I did feel that connection, didn't I??'

'Yeah…. But she's learnt to forget her past and be happy. Do you really want to suck her into the dark, empty days, which you call your life??'

Di entered my room. She was all concerned 'coz of my break-up with Lavanya. A fact that I had forgotten until I saw Di's face. She asked me what I was thinking of. I asked her the question which had come into my mind a few moments ago.

"Di, if you need a person badly in your life. And if you thought that, that person deserved much more, what would you do?"

Di was surprised, but answered after few moments telling "Yeh baat tho hai ki, hum unke liye sirf "THE BEST" hi sochte. But finally, yeh decision un par jaata hai. Aakhir, sawaal unki zindagi ki hi hai na?? "

She ruffled my hair and was going out, then turned around telling, "Waise Chotey, aapki iss soch ke baare  main jald hi kuch kijiye. Varna aisa na ho ki aapko uss insaan se, yeh sawaal poochne ka mauka hi na mile….."

She left the room and I was left with my thoughts. 'But she's hell bent on bringing Lavanya back!! "PASTA PROMISE"??!! That was really cute.. I had to give her that….'

'Di is right… let's see what she'll decide……. I'm sure she'll surprise me….'

'No.. No .. No.. Arnav.. You "WISH" that she surprises you by accepting you' jeered a voice inside my head.

'Yeah fine!!! So what?? Get the hell outta my head!!'

I stopped thinking for 2 seconds. Then I said out loud, "Congratulations Arnav Singh Raizada. You are now officially lost it completely. In short, you're insane!!"

I sighed, shook my head, and went to sleep. Only to find my dreams being invaded by her………………….

P.S: Hope you like this Tongue

The following 178 member(s) liked the above post:

bertrockinggirl555ManeetaddictNsVset_tu_achuchilliesMerpB2DB75khubnikkirox11barunmaniartmarajsunshineswirlPetunia11fmzzzraniusharitumasifa_5025anju_arorattannSam_Veenannann8madhura1neha_shahocean28anubabluschiphaxaarshihydfananu41982Arshinmegurukhushfathimaa98abcdefg1234567nada_amagyc88sree12mistletoe22Suman786joa123lmathew77cutie13pmpm1--Preeti--pallavisarkarfan09Geeta.RMAANeet_2Cutiee_Ashhsskaug25spongebobchicksoni_mdKhuarvkritz11BazzingaKhushi4ArnavfaffyTRND86Sim1234arshi10arshilovebarun...ipkknd_gbdfantmowlaLIONHEARTkamtokdinBhavz21_ArShigataMidnightReaderAplihsjg12arshifan91Denaiddreamgirlrus23Swty_arshionlyDimz13radha.lovevks11DivyahetmadhusquarexRosewoodxravalisharma06spillashaz007Blondiexzy...Penknife...Arshi1195Lalaland222GoldenEyesasumiswati-89rashgirl000Juicee_SushieVixenCatVsc94Apples94hakunamatataPiya.DlovespellAnnieARSmultifacetedmeghnasseabeautystarzyashaTwilightHorizonHonkytonkvidya.sanjaymeem17-eiya-immayurfanmirnalini-sia-shubhadasksparikhNi_singhcpervaizRichie-Richjacobharry10011ArshForEverFebruaryFloweruniqueblueroseSriBS.Stephyshiv-gauri4evakiran255nishiMysticalRealm_mahi_devishreesharneil92pri12littlemoismileyhug7679minimuffin86sun_shine_girl.Poonam.devsumfareeemistryHriju321__blossom__segadAbiLuvsArshilakraj80kaur94IronButterflyavcmydnadiafarjanaMeenuArshiCrazyavni_barunsruthickdeeswarnaSrilathalollasana11star_fan1sikhni_monsi08_Jyothi_JennyAvnipriasweetcasker-Zara---Siva--lara3110roops82sweet cherrydesisweetheart9debby_11bmtdluverKrishnaluv94ushankitvc-Antu-_-Aslan-tinsel.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-Shafoosiva2901themockingblue....shruti...vandana.sagardumas

pri12

IF-Dazzler

pri12

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
niceee...

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
aww really cute seeing what arnav thinks
xxx

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I loved arnav's point of view!!!!! It was sooo cute

american_desi

american_desi

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Very nice!! Good to hear Arnav's thoughts! Looking forward to their next interaction!! 

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
awesome!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top