Fan Fictions

IPKKND FF:Kitne door.Kitne Paas.Last Part on Pg.72 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 89

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
hey really love your FFHeart
its really amazing..!!
pls continue soon and do add me to your pm list if you have oneEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND FF:Kitne door.Kitne Paas.Last Part on Pg.72 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Vry nice... Pls continue..

-_-harsh42

IF-Dazzler

-_-harsh42

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey all my dearies...
Thanks for all the love... Smile
Also I was going ahead on the storyline. And I wanted to know if you people wanted just romantic scenes or... should I go a bit further and give you some intimate scenes...
I think I can guess the answer.. Wink
Nevertheless tell me.. LOL
Here comes part 4. Its a bit short. I'll continue the story based on the answer to my question.

Chapter 4

He glanced at me quite a few times before we reached his place and he came and opened my door for me. 'What is wrong with him today? Have I done something wrong and pissed him off??!! Is that why he is doing all this, so that he can hurt me later?? Hey Devi Maiyya, humari raksha karna….' But as far as I could remember, there was nothing I had done today. I had been silent for the most part of the day, after all. And my silence usually meant I was out of any trouble. It was when I opened my mouth that I invited trouble myself!

Anjaliji was surprised to see me. "Arre.. Khushiji.. aap yahaan?!"

I smiled and was about to answer. But wait…. Hadn't he told me that she was the one who wanted to see me? Before I asked that out loud, he replied, "Di… aapne kaha tha na ki aapko isse milna hai aur kuch salary dena baaki hai. Tho main ise yaha le aaya."

She raised her eyebrows and said "Oh……" as if she'd realized it then. But I also saw her smirk at her brother and she also turned to Aakash sir and they both shared the same smug smile. Aakash sir looked a bit disappointed. He said "Arre bhai, aapne takleef kyu li? Waise bhi main khud Di ko Khushiji ke ghar lejaanewaala tha". Anjaliji's smile became even wider at this. And my raakshas just grunted at that. 'My raakshas??!! Have you lost it Khushi?!' I thought. Anyways I didn't know what to make out of this conversation between the siblings. So I sat silently. Anjaliji said "Hum abhi aate hai.." and went away. Even Aakash sir excused himself and went behind her.

'Okay. Now he'll start yelling at me and will start a lecture about aukaat….. Oh my God.. where did he go?!' I was looking for him by turning around in my chair when I saw him right behind me.

"Ek minute bhi mujhe dekhe bina nahi reh sakti??" he questioned me lightly and gave out a chuckle when he saw me blush a crimson red. Anjaliji who had come in at that moment saw her Chotey laugh and got all teary eyed. "Oh….." she just stood there with a hand at her throat. "Kya hua Anjaliji? Sab theek toh hai na?" I asked with concern filling my voice. "My chotey laughed. And he's still smiling……" she said. 'So?! What's the big deal?!' I thought. When Aakash sir who had followed Anjaliji answered my question as if he had heard it "We haven't seen Bhai laugh for about….. as long as I remember…!"

I looked at him and saw him standing there with a hint of smile on his face.  So I said "Seriously?! But he LAUGHS!! I mean….. He laughs "AT" me!! Nevertheless, that counts, right??"

Both Anjaliji and Aakash sir were taken aback by my statement. Anjaliji asked me "Kya????!!!"

So I had to answer them again "Haa… Aaj hi ki din ko lijiye.. ye doosri ya teesri baar humpe hasrahe hai.." I explained haughtily. This gained one more chuckle from him!! Nani had entered the living room now and they were all mesmerized by the sound of it.

'Just like you were, this evening….. So what? That's nothing to be proud of! That man must think you're a freak show or something. No wonder he laughs at you so much!' I thought with a huff. 

All the other Raizada members were looking at me incredulously, as if I was an incarnation of Devi Maiyya herself. I hated all the attention that I was getting. May be he realized my discomfiture, he cleared his throat and said "Di…." And pointed the money in her hands. Anjaliji said "Arre haan. Yeh lijiye Khushiji. Aapki paise. Waise ghar aate rehiyega. Lavanya yaha pe nahi hai to kya hua? Hum to rahenge na?"

"Bilkul.… Achcha Di, ab hum chalte hai. Waise bhi bahut der hogayi hai." I said.

"Chalo main tumhe ghar drop kar deta hoon." He said.

When I was about to object, he just gave me the "ASR" look, which just forced me to shut up and step into his whim. The other Raizada members were taking this scene in as if it was a wonder happening in front of their eyes.

P.S: Those who need a PM, buddy me.

P.P.S: Nothin'.. Just have a good time. LOL

The following 208 member(s) liked the above post:

bertrockinggirl555kanu_nvlkhManeetaddictRogerfedererNsVsrithuparnaipkndFanchilliesB2DB75khubnikkirox11sunshineswirlsonpriya83raniusharitumasifa_5025reggieanju_aroraSam_Veensubha19annann8madhura1nuraysanayafan124hemalathar1giselleobriennisnakuturnipneha_shahttannocean28anubablugoma12gurukhushanu41982Arshinmearshihydfanschiphaxafathimaa98et_tu_achussatnymagyc88nada_aNyamatSfluffyktaupyaar_kya_karnasree12ArmiRidz4evermistletoe22lilyattitudepmpm1joa123lmathew77cutie13Suman786shalinikanaguPrasRaspallavisarkarfan09--Preeti--Geeta.RCutiee_Ashhsskaug25spongebobchicksoni_mdGurpreet1991KhuarvArchu61Khushi4Arnavarshi10arshiTRND86abcdefg12345677537MjtammareddyLIONHEARTipkknd_gbdfantmowlalovebarun...gatakritz1112345abcdefgMidnightReaderBhavz21_ArShikamtokdindreamgirlrus23rizibDenaidPadduBarunHolicSwty_arshionlyDimz13AshgAplihscosminaarshifan91radha.lovethiyamappyDivyahetjg12vks11Bubbles76shaz007spillaxRosewoodxmadhusquaretinsel_akira--BumbleBee--BlondiexzyGoldenEyesShweta1691Arshi1195Lalaland222swati-89faffyluckylucky1Apples94hakunamatataAnnieARSmultifacetedasumiPiya.DniaprincessseabeautyJuicee_SushieWittyKittyrashgirl000arhi-fanmeem17mirnalini-sia--eiya-immayurfanHonkytonkvidya.sanjaycpervaizRichie-RichArshForEverjacobharry10011shubhadaskNi_singhsparikhCythereaMysticalRealmFebruaryFlowerkiran255devishreeSriBS.Stephysharneil92pri12minimuffin86TwilightHorizonfareedevsumlittlemoiarhilover55ar_arthoopoesun_shine_girlBibliobibulusemistry__blossom__AbiLuvsArshilakraj80aarrsshhiishagun05IronButterflyavcmydTitaliya_APsruthickavni_barundeeswarnasana11star_fan1sikhni_laksh65FAYKHAN29priasweet-Sunset-meniranjana00casker--Siva--lara3110monsi08_Jyothi_Krishnaluv94ushankitvcdebby_11Water.-Antu-_-Aslan-..kashish..sweet cherrydesisweetheart9-afsha-Shafoo26javey.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-tinsel..Anita..siva2901.hea.Suchi.R-JollyJabeen-...shruti.....Gunjan..-Dark_Fantasy-dumas

pri12

IF-Dazzler

pri12

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
very very nice...amazing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
nice one!

-_-harsh42

american_desi

american_desi

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Really nice story! Thanks for the PM!!

-_-harsh42

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
short.. but good!!!
i loved the update and thanks a ton for the pm!!

-_-harsh42

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
I love this part
i cannot wait for the next part
thanks for the pm

-_-harsh42

Post Reply New Post