Fan Fictions

IPKKND FF:Kitne door.Kitne Paas.Last Part on Pg.72 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 90

Page 1
Page   of 90
Page 3 Page 90

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
pls do add me to ur pm list!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manugan-_-harsh42

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND FF:Kitne door.Kitne Paas.Last Part on Pg.72 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
hey nice and seems a different take on the current situation ,... pls pm ...

Cheers,
Monsi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42

-_-harsh42

IF-Dazzler

-_-harsh42

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Hey ppl.. I'm glad you liked my take on IPKKND. Smile
Lavanya has  turned out to be such a nice friend for our Khushi that I didn't have the mind to spoil her character in my FF. So here goes part 3:

Chapter 3

On our way to the parking lot, Lavanya said "You know chamkili, I'll miss you a lot."

And I asked,"And him?"

I was surprised when she laughed and said,"I actually don't feel that bad Khushi. I think somewhere deep down, I knew ASR can never be mine. I guess he wasn't my true love and that's why I don't feel bad."

'Poor thing. She is so heartbroken she's making up all this stuff in her head to make herself feel better' I thought. As if she had heard my thoughts, she smiled and said, "No Khushi. I'm really fine. Or else could I have been able to spend one more moment with ASR?"

We heard a honk behind us and saw he had taken his car out. Lavanya sat in the front seat and I had to take the back seat. He took us to some posh place. Lavanya was doing all the talking, with me throwing in a few words, when required. Throughout our dinner, I was aware of his eyes on me. And I was getting all restless and fidgety by the end of the meal. Lavanya excused herself to go to the washroom and I looked up at him. "You're making a very big mistake sir, you know? By letting her go?" I asked. To which he just bent forward, put his hand on mine, which was resting on the table, looked deeply in my eyes and said, "I know what I'm doing here. Trust me."

All I could do after that was to try not to hyperventilate, as his deep brown eyes still held mine in an intense gaze.

We were interrupted when Lavanya started, "Come on ASR, Drop me to airport please. And Chamkili, you're coming to see me off too."

I just nodded my head, asking Devi Maiyya why she wound up with "him" always!!

Perhaps he could sense my irritation; he gave a smug smile to me and led the way. Lavanya took the back seat, and I was about to join her when he held my arm and gave me a look, daring me not to do that. "Main tumhara driver nahi hoon." He said in a low voice. And opened the door of the front seat to let me in. I sat and was struggling with the seat belt. 'How the hell am I supposed to put this. That is why rickshaws are much better. These high society people and their hi- fi cars!!', I was thinking, when he leaned forward to help me with it. I turned my head in surprise to find him, oh, so nearby. We were just having one of those moments when it's hard to take our eyes off each others. I heard someone clearing their voice and I realized Lavanya was sitting right behind us. He started the car and I looked out the window embarrassed of myself.

At the airport both he and Lavanya got out. It took me a minute before I could get out of the seat belt and the car. Lavanya was talking about some girl. She was saying "…….. is a very good girl"

For which he looked at me, with this weird tender look and said  "I know.."

I just frowned at him and went and stood near Lavanya.

At the airport, Lavanya hugged me and said that she'd miss me and we both had tears in our eyes. He hugged her too and told her to take care.

It was twilight when we left the airport. He started moving towards the exit. I had to almost run to keep up with him. And I think I tripped against my other foot and I closed my eyes and was flailing my arms to save myself when he caught me at my waist and steadied me. When I opened my eyes, I found him staring at me with an amusement in his eyes. 'Oh great!! I'm glad I amuse you so much!' I was thinking, when he said, "You know, you should eat properly. It's almost like you're malnutritioned!" With an "almost"-grin.

I straightened myself and told him indignantly "It is called being slim these days."'Granfather!!' I thought!! 'How dared he! ' I took a look at him and fought to look away. 'Man!! He is huge!! Even for normal persons, he's huge! Why does he need all those muscles? After all he's a businessman. Not a fighter or something. Anyhoo, why do I care about that!'

We were near the exit and I turned and was about to go to get a rickshaw when he pulled my hair. "Ouch!!" I turned towards him. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked.

'Caveman!!' I thought and answered. "I have a name by which you can call me with!! There's no need to pull my hair for that! And I'm searching for a rickshaw to go home!"

He laughed at that, which made me lose my train of thought.

He said something which I was unable to grasp. He put his hands on my shoulder and shook me gently before saying "Khushi…."

"Huh……….." was all I could say for that.

"Di aur nani ek baar tumse milna chahte hai. Shall I take you home?" I nodded at that and soon we were driving towards his home. And I was still dumbstruck with the sound of his uninhibited laugh…...

The following 203 member(s) liked the above post:

bertrockinggirl555ManeetaddictRogerfedererNsVsipkndFanchilliesMerpB2DB75khubnikkirox11barunmaniartmarajsunshineswirlawsomechokriPetunia11raniushasunshaeyasifa_5025anju_aroraSam_Veenannann8madhura1CHUNNU99ttannocean28anubablugoma12anu41982Arshinmegurukhusharshihydfanschiphaxafathimaa98et_tu_achuNyamatSnada_asuria1nivedithakfluffyktausree12PrasRas--Preeti--pallavisarkarGeeta.RMicha1005SilvergirlSuman786shalinikanaguMissbantuAsmara.lmathew77abivicky86joa123pmpm1Khushi4ArnavArchu61sskaug25kritz11spongebobchickGurpreet1991abcdefg1234567Sim1234arshi10arshiTRND867537Mjtammareddyipkknd_gbdfantmowlalovebarun...LIONHEART..Raizada..kamtokdinbea_romrizibawawwMidnightReadergatanarmathabiju21arshifan91AshgSwty_arshionlyDimz13dreamgirlrus23DenaidPadduBarunHolicAplihsfamiyaneha_shahradha.loveipkndlover75thiyamappypinky_sathiyajg12shaz007vks11Bubbles76madhusquarespillaxRosewoodxKtotheMGoldenEyesseabeautyrashgirl000Juicee_SushieWittyKittyApples94lovespellAnnieARSmultifacetedswati-89faffyShweta1691Arshi1195Lalaland222hiuytlmEimenEnchantedshubhadasksweetanu2314cpervaizmeem17-eiya-immayurfanHonkytonkvidya.sanjayArshForEvermirnalini-sia-SriBFebruaryFlowerdevishreesharneil92pri12TwilightHorizonTANVI_SEXYminimuffin86kiran255Aliya_hzsnsparikhstonexHriju321emistrysun_shine_girlBibliobibulusar_arthoopoearhilover55fareenareshSVdevsum__blossom__segadAbiLuvsArshilakraj80kaur94ravalisharma06vaishuushagun05DivyahetIronButterflyavcmydnadiafarjanaTitaliya_APsruthickavni_barunsana11star_fan1laksh65prpk525JennyAvnisikhni_sweet cherrydesisweetheart9-Antu-_-Aslan-debby_11priasweetmonsi08casker--Siva--lara3110roops82hermosomoon_mineWater.Krishnaluv94ushankitvcsiva2901.hea.Suchi.RtinselMissArshi-.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.--afsha-26javeyShafooFAYKHAN29-JollyJabeen-Srilathalolla...shruti.....Gunjan..dumas-Dark_Fantasy-

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I loved all three parts!!!!
when you update please pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42

-_-harsh42

IF-Dazzler

-_-harsh42

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged