Frequent Posters

aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the last line...
thanks for the pm...:)
PrInCeSs_dIVa thumbnail
plzzz pm me wen u update bhulna matt!!!!
rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Totally loved arnav being lovesick! Please pm me when you update!!
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PrInCeSs_dIVa

plzzz pm me wen u update bhulna matt!!!!

Thanks!! πŸ˜ƒ

I've sent you a buddy request. Accept it so that its easier for me to PM you.. ..

-_-harsh42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rozinab

Awesome update! Totally loved arnav being lovesick! Please pm me when you update!!

Thanks!! πŸ˜ƒ

I've sent you a buddy request. Accept it so that its easier for me to PM you.. ..

-_-harsh42 thumbnail

Part 9

The next few days of mine were spent in taking care of Di, all the while, missing him. It was surprising how easily he had become such a vital part of my life. We would talk daily on the phone that he had newly bought me. It was too expensive! What is a phone for? To talk to somebody. Why should it be having so many other things, which I didn't care to understand or use?! Di was recovering slowly. She saw me that day, while I was feeding her some fruit, and had tears in her eyes. I told this to him and he was relieved that she was showing at least some sort of an emotion.

The ward where Di was put up at, was huge. I mean, H-U-G-E!! And comfy like one of those five-start hotel rooms they show in movies. 'No wonder rich people fell sick so often. They can come here and have an easy vacation!' I thought as I stood in the balcony. 'Yes!! The hospital ward has a balcony!!' I sarcastically thought.

It had been 6 days since I had seen him. My family and Arnav's family were frequent visitors. Somebody or the other used to give me company during daytime. Jiji was there with me now, though she had to go and cook lunch at home.

That evening, I got a call from him. I asked him when he'd be coming back and he said it would take at least 4 more days. I felt very sad after I heard that. And he just joked, asking me if I was missing the "Lard Governor". I wanted to say yes. But didn't know how to. He told me to take some rest and go to sleep because my voice sounded as if I was exhausted. I told him to do the same. He laughed at that, telling it was still 12.30 p.m in London. After that we spoke a few random things and I cut the call, telling him to go work on whatever he had to.

All my family members were very much shocked because of this incident. But somehow I didn't care that Shyam had lied to me and my family, though I felt very angry when ever I remembered he had cheated his wife. Such a dutiful and loving wife at that! I let my hair loose letting the wind rustle my hair. After a while, I went inside and slept on a chair nearby Di. I couldn't think of sleeping alone on the extra bed that the hospital people had provided.

I felt someone's calloused hands gently touching my cheek. Arnav came to my sleepy mind. But this wasn't right! Arnav wasn't here! I opened my eyes and jerked on the chair. Only to realize that it was him. Arnav. I could make that out just by seeing his silhoutte. "Arnav..." I whispered, as he took me to his arms.

There were no doubts in both of our actions, as both of us hugged each other tightly. He lifted me off the ground and held on to me for a few more moments before letting me go. He still had his arms on my waist, as he took me to the balcony and shut the door, so that we didn't wake Di. He turned on the light as it was still pretty dark. He looked breathtaking in the dim light. He gently stroked my cheek and all I could manage was "What??... How??... When??...". He just smiled at that and told "I was at the airport when we talked on the phone the last time".

I just hugged him again, just to make sure I wasn't imagining all this and asked "Kaise hai aap? Aur kaam hua?"

She had her hands on my chest and my hands were still on her waist. This seemed as natural as breathing to me. And even she didn't look anywhere near uncomfortable. She asked how I was and what happened to that agreement. And I told her the agreement was still on for at least 2 more years. She was happy after hearing this. She gave that 1000 watts smile to me and left me dazzled.

I had asked the guards while entering the room if any problem had occurred and they had told nothing like that had happened. But I asked her too if the guards had done their duty properly. She pouted her lower lip, as if she didn't like them.

"Unko na, zindgi main ek do baar hasleni chaahiye! Baat tak theek se nahi karte. Aur jahaa jaoon, unme se ek hamaare peeche aajaathe!! " she said haughtily.

A smile had made its way on my face by seeing her face. When she cribbed that they didn't laugh enough, I had to control my laughter, though I grinned at her and asked "Baat tho main bhi theek se nahi karta hoon. Aur zyaada hasta bhi nahi hoon. Lekin tum mere saath tho rehleti ho?"

She glared at me saying "Yeh sach nahi hai. Jab aap hamaare saath hote hai, tab bahut hasthe hai. Aur rahi baat baaton ki, aapko zyaada kehni ki koshish hi nahi karni padegi. Kyonki hum waise hi samajh jaate hai ki aapko kya chaahiye."

I smiled at her because she had suddenly gone shy, and had blushed while revealing this to me.

"Khushi... I missed you. A lot!" I whispered and buried my face in her hair.

She stiffened at that, and as if she had realized then that we were standing very close, started to wriggle out of my arms. I held on to her tight, raised an eyebrow and said "What are you doing Gupta?"

She looked at me with surprise, and with the same expression as mine, said "What do you think I'm doing Raizada??!"

We both laughed at this and luckily she stopped squirming. She put her head on my shoulder. And my mind wandered to all the information I had got from that dossier. I started thinking of what my next step should be.

Di was making slow progress. She would be fine. I'd make sure She'd be fine!

And to think that Khushi's Buaji was actually stressing her Bauji to get her married to Shyam. I wasn't the biggest fan of Buaji. But right now, I simply hated her. Thank Heavens that Bauji happened to be a sensble man!

And right now Shyam was under the shelter of Dhyanchand Mallick, my uncle! "Khushi.. Remember the old man we had seen in the hospital that day. Have you seen him anywhere in the hospital while I was gone?" I asked.

She just shook her head, with her forehead still on my shoulder, before she actually slumped off right there, in my arms. Poor thing. Must be exhausted. I smiled as I lifted her and took her inside and put her on the bed. I changed and checked on Di once, before I slept beside Khushi, pulling her close to me. She smiled and snuggled closer. Looking at that, I had a smile on my face as I went to sleep...

rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow what a cute update!! Loved the arhi interaction can't wait for the next part!
Ended thumbnail
soo Cute yaar! anrva and khushi relationship is so sweet its endearing
xxx
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww it was beautiful...especially sharing the bed with her and holding her...just beautiful!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please update soon!!!
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
soo cute yaar...

really sweet

thanks for the pm...

continue soon...:)