IPKKND FF:Kitne door.Kitne Paas.Last Part on Pg.72

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Kitne Door' Kitne Paas'

Okay. So I'm starting a new FF. This is my first attempt at any kind of writing. So kindly bear with me.

Prologue

La realizes that Arnav can never be hers. She doesn't know what exactly is going on between him and Khushi. But she has a fair idea. 😉

She is about to leave to London and she just hopes that both Khushi and Arnav realize what's going on in between them and sort out their feelings soon. The least she is trying to do is to make some kinda truce in between them, so that Arnav stops holding Khushi responsible for everything that doesn't happen according to his whim, and she sooo hopes that he stops yelling at her.

Arnav, as usual, is his grumpy self around everybody. But has softened just a tad bit!!

Whereas Khushi is under the strange notion that she is responsible for making things worse between Arnav and La. She's trying very hard to set things right in her own small ways. But she doesn't understand the happiness she feels, each time Arnav gives a "NO" for his relationship with La.

I am writing it from Khushi's point of view. So here goes''.

Chapter 1

I woke up in the morning feeling fresh and happy, smiling and thanking Devi Maiyya for giving me a brand new day. But my smile faltered as soon as I remembered what had happened the previous day. How could I have forgotten it?? I mean, Lavanya was my only friend in this big city. And now I had successfully broken her heart. All because of that guy!! That big, irritating, jerk of a guy!!

'Huh!! Don't spoil your day by thinking of him!!' I thought.

But these days my thoughts involuntarily went to him. This man was a mystery in my life. Whenever new people entered my life, I could easily categorize them. They would either come under people I like and respect, or people I don't like. Jiji, amma and bauji were under a whole new category of people I loved. And even buaji was included in it (to certain extent).  And I would do anything for their happiness. People like Manorama mami came to the "people I don't like" category. And I didn't give two hoots about people I didn't like. But this man' I failed to put him in any of my categories'.

First when I met him, the sheer hatred I felt for him took my breath away. I had never imagined that I had it in me to hate anyone to that extent. It was genuine, pure loathing!

But then I got to know his family and a whole new Arnav Singh Raizada was introduced to me through his sister, who happened to be such an opposite of her brother, it was hard to tell that they were siblings!

Now I was confused. Whether he belonged to the "people I don't like" category or the "people I like"''

'Whoa!! LIKE??? Don't even go there girl!!' I chided myself.

Anyways I had to do something and that too fast. I didn't want poor Lavanya to be heartbroken. A debate started in my head while I started getting ready.

'May be I should make her select a new guy for herself. Anyone should do other than him!!'

'No! Khushi!! What are you thinking??!! All these days you lectured her regarding "sanskaar". Where did you leave yours in the process??!!'

'Okay fine!! I'll give it one more shot. But if you ask me, Lavanya deserves a much better man in her life'

'Who are you to decide that?? If Lavanya is happy with that demon, so be it. Be a good friend and support her!! Make him realize that she is his only option. As if any woman in her right senses would want to spend the rest of her life seeing his face which was perfectly molded into a scowl!!'

'Come on, Khushi!! That's not true. He does smile once in a while and he has kinda cute smile!! Also I kinda like his name. "ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA". Isn't it grand??'

'Huh!! CUTE??!! GRAND, my foot!  You are insane!! Now go and do some damage control!! Think of what you're gonna do!!'

I met Shyamji on my way out. He was looking unnaturally smug. God knew why and I didn't care to ask.

Because right now I had only one thing,  or one person on my mind' Arnav Singh Raizada...

P.S: Hope you liked it. Please do lemme know if I should continue or what... 😊

Index for next parts:

Part 2: Scroll down

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19

Part 20

Part 21

Part 22

Part 23

Part 24

Part 25

Part 26

Part 27

Part 28

Part 29

Part 30

Last Part and Epilogue

Link to my other FF: Then you look at me...

PS: Don't forget to hit the 'LIKE' button if you liked my work 😳

Edited by harsh42 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suman786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was really good, please continuee
Nina90 thumbnail
Its an interesting start, what is Khushi upto this time around? :)
-_-harsh42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nina90

Its an interesting start, what is Khushi upto this time around? :)

You'll soon see...😛
-_-harsh42 thumbnail

Chapter 2

I got into a rickshaw and reached AR. I was just the receptionist "Woh..Kya Arnav sir….", when I felt a prickling at the nape of my neck, telling me where he exactly stood. I turned around and found him staring, as usual, with a frown. "Tum yaha kaam nahi karti ho. Toh phir kar kya rahi ho yahan pe? Ya phir mujhe itna miss kar rahi thi, ki yaha chali aayi??"

'Yeah, right!!' I thought. 'How dare he talk like this in front of people!'

May be he guessed he wasn't going to get an answer from me anytime soon. He sighed, shook his head and put a hand at my elbow and guided me to his cabin.

And the whole while I was just staring at him, in the most stupid way I probably could.

We entered his chamber, and he let me go. He sat on his chair and started working on his laptop. "If you were here just to stare at me, you can sit in that corner and continue. But if you had something else on your mind, you might as well start speaking. Because tumhari tarah mere paas poora din nahi hai, Khushi Kumari Gupta!!"

Those words made me come back to my senses. "If I don't have a job its all because of you!" I said.

When my accusation failed to get me any kind of reaction from him, I tried to calm myself and tried to remember why I was here. 'Ooh… Lavanya!! Speak to the moron regarding that poor girl!'

"Arnavji.." I began. Had he forgotten I was standing right in front of him, I didn't know. He didn't say a word. I raised my voice and started once again. "Arnavji.. Woh... Hum…."

"Tum kya?" he asked without taking his eyes off the screen. 'Manners less idiot' I thought before continuing. "Woh…. Lavanyaji aaj London ke liye nikal rahi hai…."

He raised his eye brows at that, eyes still fixed on the screen, and said "Is it, now?" And he started typing furiously after that.

I was thinking 'Did he even listen to me?' when he said, "Well, she's a grown up now. I'm sure she'll do fine. Why are you telling all this to me?" He closed his laptop and looked up at me. I had this sudden urge to tell him to look away. But instead, I told him annoyingly, "Because…. She loves you… don't you want her back in your life???!!!"

He looked right into my eyes before he asked me, "So you reallly want to bring her back into my life, is it?"

'Duh!!!' I thought and answered, "Haa…"

"But don't you think if I really wanted her in my life, I wouldn't have let her leave, in the first place??" He had this annoying smirk on his face.

'Okay now you don't want her??!! What do you think she is??' I thought.

"Don't you think I would have taken good care of her, if I wanted her to be with me?" he continued.

"Pata nahi Sir, You taking CARE of anyone, is hard to imagine." I blurted out before I could screen the dialogues coming from my mind. When I looked at him, annoyed at my thoughtlessness, I saw anger flicker in his eyes. And a bit of…. hurt?!  "I am sorry sir, I shouldn't have said that. I hardly know you well enough to answer that question of yours" I said.

But "The" ASR was in no mood to listen to me now. He said, "Agar tumhari bakwaas khatam ho gayi ho tho tum jaa sakte ho."

There was a knock at the door and I was surprised to see Lavanya there. We both smiled at each other. She turned to him and said,"ASR, I'm leaving to London today. I hoped we could have a lunch before I leave. For old times' sake. And chamkili, you should come too. You're my only true friend."

Before I could say anything, he said "Sure Lavanya, we'll both come. You be in the parking lot. I'll join you there."

I didn't want to go. At least not where "HE" was going to be there. But since I didn't have the mind to tell no to Lavanya, I went with her.

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
thanks.. I posted part two..
Read it n lemme know how it was.. 😛
Nina90 thumbnail
The triangle is formed...I'd love to see what's going to happen at lunch!
pri12 thumbnail
niceee...plz continue nd add me to ur pm list
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
pls do add me to ur pm list!!!!
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey nice and seems a different take on the current situation ,... pls pm ...

Cheers,
Monsi