Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by surnita

Ha ha Queenbee!!!!!!

What a stroke of genius!  Purab and Manakshi - the perfect couple!

not perfect couple- Ideal couple!(whatever that is!!)

omg jprasad and and queenbee u guys r so funny. btw jprasad i agree with u meenakshi should be back......atleast to see jassi's new look coz she was the one who told purab that this can't be his ideal woman and stuff.....so she should be shown when jassi gets her new look.

Now, I'm not one to break up a happy couple, so I really support all this. Purab and Meenakshi BELONG TOGETHER, just check out these photos:

Jus look at da big smiles!

After viewing this, who would deny Purab and Meenakshi the love they strongly desire?

Edited by Deli - 19 years ago
can you see the chemistry between Meenakshi and Purab.  She adds spice to his life and the way Purab smiles when talking to her.  I am telling you, Meenakshi needs to be brought back!
OMG.. Deli...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

Your pictures are worth a thousand petitions!!! πŸ‘

😈 πŸ˜ˆ  nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo if menaxi comes back i m goin to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad.

😭😭 she is the reason that jassi had to suffer so much😭😭

god !!!!!!!!!! hey god mujhe bachao !!!!!

plzzzzzzz do not pair him with meenu !!!!!!! she is a devil !!!!😑😑

you see in today's episode he tells that he doesn't even want to think of marriage with someone else after his engagement broke up !!

That means Jassi is not safe from him. Poor Armaan, for Jassi, he has to tolerate Jassi AND Purab and god knows what else.
Jassi is not a kid...that she is not safe from him. I guess she is matured enough to make her decisions and I think even her parents trusts her for that...

With what happened...she will not return to Purab...no matter what...the biggest thing purab can get at this point is forgiveness for what happened and that it it...I don't think he can expect more...he should not. He should be a true friend and help her out of the mess she is in...that is it.

Originally posted by smisha

Jassi is not a kid...that she is not safe from him. I guess she is matured enough to make her decisions and I think even her parents trusts her for that...

With what happened...she will not return to Purab...no matter what...the biggest thing purab can get at this point is forgiveness for what happened and that it it...I don't think he can expect more...he should not. He should be a true friend and help her out of the mess she is in...that is it.

Puarab deserves forgiveness but arman doesnt even deserve that