Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kitty.pooni

kitty.pooni

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I forgot where I found this but apparently saathiya is going to end in 2012. But I'm sure we don't want the serial to end so i think they will carry on if the fans ask them to on the official website and if they get enough high ratings they might carry it on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saathiya ending in 2012" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Well if they are planning to end in 2012 then they better get GoHem together straight away so we can have the next year full of romantic GoHem scenes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-.Nafisa.

kitty.pooni

kitty.pooni

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Well if they are planning to end in 2012 then they better get GoHem together straight away so we can have the next year full of romantic GoHem scenes!

Yeh but I was really looking forward for them to raise a baby together but I think that if the show does end in 2012 I don't they will have time to. I wonder what new serials they are going to be in. I don't if I could watch them acting with other people than each other.

taniksNazmaJ

taniks

IF-Rockerz

taniks

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Why would they do that if the show is at the end of 2012 still ranked in the top five shows , and if they still taking awards which I believe the rankoings and awards will just increase once gohem together. The storyline can't be dried up cos there is so much this lead couple can do together for this family in bringing them together and strenghten their bonds in family and business. At the moment there is so many relationships that are in trouble and could improve with the united gohem. Influence.

Anu_maluNazmaJ

kitty.pooni

kitty.pooni

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

Why would they do that if the show is at the end of 2012 still ranked in the top five shows , and if they still taking awards which I believe the rankoings and awards will just increase once gohem together. The storyline can't be dried up cos there is so much this lead couple can do together for this family in bringing them together and strenghten their bonds in family and business. At the moment there is so many relationships that are in trouble and could improve with the united gohem. Influence.

i think CV's just like our begging

we beg for more gohem
we beg for rashi to be caught

now we need to start begging for the show to continue

The begging NEVER ENDS!!!!!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
sns is not ending
i got it confirmed.

they are all just crap rumours of ppl ,made due to rashi bitterness.

sns not ending at all. in 2012.

NazmaJ

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
one thing i'm 100% sure of is that before saathiya ends Yeh rishta kya kehlata hain, pratigya , sasuraal genda phool will have to end but none of that is happening as all these shows and sns are rocking the trp's these days.so relax.

-neela-

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk16

one thing i'm 100% sure of is that before saathiya ends Yeh rishta kya kehlata hain, pratigya , sasuraal genda phool will have to end but none of that is happening as all these shows and sns are rocking the trp's these days.so relax.

raunika sns yykkh pratigya arent ending at all. i have got it confirmed by sbs ppl, i know someone who gt in touch with them

and Sasural genda phool and navya are ending soon due to lack of viewers watching the show.
sns aint ending.
i would say why not bring the proof where it says its says it ending in 2012.
i would have brought the proof but as i gt this info a mnth ago so i deleted the info in my private mail as i cleared it all.
and u can exactly tell by the trp in top 5

aachusrsk16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top