Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AN ANGEL OF MINE chapter 5 updtd page30 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 44

Page 1
Page   of 44
Page 3 Page 44

shivanirajput

Goldie

shivanirajput

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heena_mehta

hey congrats shivani, for ur thread!!!   thanks a lot yaar u have been my inspiration for it

its reli a woowww feel seeing one of ur reader as a writer n of,course such a good writer!!!   thanks for a lovely comment but please don't flatter me i know i m not that good
dat was reli a nice start n for once i also forgot dat pia was dreaming, u wrote dat part reli beautifully!!!  m glad u  liked it i always want pia to claim abhay
do continue soon, would reli love to read more!! i will as soon as my problem of posting the pictures is solved i can't write without them otherwise i will never be able to portray what i want to

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AN ANGEL OF MINE chapter 5 updtd page30 (Page 2)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivanirajput

Goldie

shivanirajput

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

awesome!!!!!do continue!!

thanks for ur compliment it means a lot to me especially when it comes from a such an active member of the forum

Edited by shivanirajput - 02 October 2011 at 10:57am

shivanirajput

Goldie

shivanirajput

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peehu24

hey..i loved it..do continue...and pm me when u update...

thanks peehu for ur lovely comment i will sure pm u
please help me solve my problem of picture posting i have send u a pm realating to that

shivanirajput

Goldie

shivanirajput

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

Shivani ..!!
hi..!! awsum concept ..! the dream was awsum.. thank gawd no ebil vamps or T dead..!!
thanks a lot for ur comment yaar the dream sequence was just to show the true emotion .i
wanted to show that how she wants her life to be how much she craves for abhay and his smile how much she wanted to give him all the happiness of his life i hope i suceeded in my motive

waiting i will update soon but i have a problem i am not able to post the pics in my ff without that i cant write the second part please help me if u can

P.S. yeah i know u as an  enthsusiastic reader of my FF's  :) i m waiting for the updates of ur ff's dying to read them

PM ME sure i will

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AraBearxx

abhayarsh

abhayarsh

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
nice start. . With cute and short. .0congratulations.

shivanirajput

Goldie

shivanirajput

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saphira_flames

Amazing beginning! Looking forward to the next update Smile Please PM me when you update.

thanks for ur wonderful comment i m even more eager to update than u r eager to read but i need to post some pics in my next update but i have not been able to do so please help me if u can
sure i will pm u

shivanirajput

Goldie

shivanirajput

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshi0019

hey awsum... cont soon n add me 2 d pm list...

thanks sure i will update pretty soon as soon as my problem of pics posting is solved
i would love to pm u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshi0019

shivanirajput

Goldie

shivanirajput

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

hey dear I love ur start so evn in dreams Abhiya lips were not able 2 meet.I m waiting 2 know wht's nxt in ur wish listEmbarrassed

i am glad u read my ff shrishti a camment from a gr8 writer like u means a lot to me
ya fate has really been unfair to abhiya everyone in this world are trying to separate them but soon tables will be turned and they will be together just wait for a while
i have a big wish list shrishti u will come to know pretty soon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.