AN ANGEL OF MINE chapter 5 updtd page30

shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

This is my first trial at writing something on this forum.Many of u might know me as a continuous and dedicated reader of their ff
I always wanted to write something but never had enough courage to do the same.But i can't hold anymore.i have this idea for quite a while now.iI have been thinking about it for all day i just want to pen it down now.It will be a mini ff where i will write what i exactly want to see now in the show after months of torture
My story starts after the party sequence. Remember i have not considered that part where someone kidnaps T. Here she is fit and fine ready for more bitching. There is no evil vampire concept here ie Abhay is not tracking anyone.Here other vampires are not living in Abhay's house but went to the countryside to track down Dippanita Khurana.

CHAPTER 1 -  A HOPEFUL DREAM

here u go

It's a new morning sun is shining through the windows showering its light over a beautiful face making  it look irressistibly  pretty enhancing her natural beauty.That's Pia Dobrial sleeping peacefully in her room.Still smiling as she is dreaming about her beloved.

Abhay and Pia are at a secluded place. Everything is lush green the smell of roses is floating in the air.it seems like a soft soothing natural music is playing in the background.Abhay is wearing a white shirt and blue jeans looking like someone out of this world even nature can't hold this much gorgeousness.A cute dimpled smile playing  on his lips is  giving his look  an irresistible touch.Pia is in a short white dress with a blue belt  around her waist.Everything around them is just so beautiful truly soulful.They are admiring each other and the nature whole heartedly thanking god for having each other in their lives,their hands are entertwined together,they are looking deeply into each other's eyes just to find immense love in those hypnotizing eyes.Suddenly abhay took her hand  and kisses  her temple gently.She gasps, closes her eyes to feel the moment.All this while she is sitting at the staircases of the beautiful lawn between his legs                                                            

Then he move forward to her shoulder and her bare back. He is now teasing her with his teeths.He gently turns her round, kisses her eyes,her forehead ,then both of her cheeks.She is becoming breathless now.He looks at her ,her eyes are closed,her lips are parted waiting in anticipation and he leans his head slowly towards her till his face is just inches away from her,till their breaths collates and then his hands leave her hands slides gently up her arms,his long fingers barely touching her naked arms and then finally got hold of her soft shoulders stroking them gently,she gasps.Then  he slowly brings his face closer till his nose touches her nose. He gently rubs it with hers making her chest heave up and down for air.She gently moves her head impatiently closer to his 'seeking his lips.

His lips curl in a seductive smile seeing her impatience for a kiss but he decides to tease her a bit more and move his mouth away evoking her.She finally whispers his name weakly.He gave in to the temptation.Their lips were about to meet when

"Piaaa"

She sits in a jolt listnening to Misha's screams still reeling in shock and disappointment that it was just a dream. She just utters in irritation"what happened misha why are u shouting like world war 3 has started and America,s  headquarter is our home itself"she said frowning

Misha is equally irritated now "what's with u Pia why are u throwing these pj's at me this early morning especially when u r guilty yes don't look at me like that it's already 9 am we r getting late for the college and u r still in ur pink girly bed"

i m sorry"Pia meekly utters

Its ok.what's the matter ha.don't tell me that u r still thinking about last night.I know Jai behaved like an A class jerk .but I m sure that he will come back and apologize to u pretty soon.He can't stay away  from our sweet and hot Pia for too long"Misha says winking

Pia giggled nervously ,get up from bed and heads towards the bathroom to get ready.

Today Misha is so excited because she got a  chance to teach a real lesson toT and humiliate her in front of the whole college.She is planning to put the last night pics of T on facebook and also on college notice boards

Pia is  really nervous especially after that dream because now she can't see anyone else with Abhay anymore whether it is just an act or not she doesn't give a hoot to it.She has to confront Abhay today at any cost.

Here I finish the first chapter of my mini ff I know it's not that good but please hit the like button and do give me big comments like I do on ur ff's

The real story will probably start from next chapter with the introduction of a new character who is the heart of this ff till then keep smiling

Link to my abhiya ff  A MYSTERIOUS LOVE STORY

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1919203

INDEX

Chapter 1-  A HOPEFUL DREAM

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47408496

Chapter 2-  CONSOLING

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47505668

Chapter 3- A NEW ARRIVAL

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47681721

Chapter 4- THE CONCERT

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1889424?pn=21

Chapter 5-  REUNION

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1889424?pn=30

Edited by shivanirajput - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hey congrats shivani, for ur thread!!!

its reli a woowww feel seeing one of ur reader as a writer n of,course such a good writer!!!
dat was reli a nice start n for once i also forgot dat pia was dreaming, u wrote dat part reli beautifully!!!
do continue soon, would reli love to read more!!
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey..i loved it..do continue...and pm me when u update...
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shivani ..!!
hi..!! awsum concept ..! the dream was awsum.. thank gawd no ebil vamps or T dead..!!

waiting 

P.S. yeah i know u as an  enthsusiastic reader of my FF's  :)

PM ME
Edited by tiger_lily - 12 years ago
Saphira_flames thumbnail
Amazing beginning! Looking forward to the next update ðŸ˜Š Please PM me when you update.
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey awsum... cont soon n add me 2 d pm list...
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear I love ur start so evn in dreams Abhiya lips were not able 2 meet.I m waiting 2 know wht's nxt in ur wish list😳
shivanirajput thumbnail
Originally posted by: heena_mehta

hey congrats shivani, for ur thread!!!   thanks a lot yaar u have been my inspiration for it

its reli a woowww feel seeing one of ur reader as a writer n of,course such a good writer!!!   thanks for a lovely comment but please don't flatter me i know i m not that good
dat was reli a nice start n for once i also forgot dat pia was dreaming, u wrote dat part reli beautifully!!!  m glad u  liked it i always want pia to claim abhay
do continue soon, would reli love to read more!! i will as soon as my problem of posting the pictures is solved i can't write without them otherwise i will never be able to portray what i want to

shivanirajput thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

awesome!!!!!do continue!!

thanks for ur compliment it means a lot to me especially when it comes from a such an active member of the forum
Edited by shivanirajput - 12 years ago
shivanirajput thumbnail
Originally posted by: peehu24

hey..i loved it..do continue...and pm me when u update...

thanks peehu for ur lovely comment i will sure pm u
please help me solve my problem of picture posting i have send u a pm realating to that