Post Reply New Post

Page 141 of 142

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by Savage

How is everyone? I got viral, I got endless schoolwork, I need an appointment with a beauty parlour and I also need meds. Otherwise, I am awesome, thanks. Ermm

Like I said .. Its Onion Soup u need .. Dont u have any kind hearted old  neighbour lady u cud hoodwink into making you some ? Ermm

Well, no, like I told you the other day too. :P

Satyameva Jayate

GIFs (x7)

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I like the theme song. Also, I am eagerly waiting for this show to start. I am not much of an Aamir Khan fan, mind you ' but the man's got what you call the ability to get people to watch him, and he almost always does make sense. Thumbs Up

There something so  RAW .. so EARTHY about this show's title video ... ... Satyameve Jayate  .. beautiful Gifs I love the one where Aamir is hugging that old man ... Thumbs Up

This show is something I have been looking forward to and all, and true that, earthy stuff. Yeah, thanks! =)

I have another one of these GIFs made, it's the bit with Aamir and a bunch of Muslim students, if anyone wants it, lemme know. Embarrassed

I wouldnt use it .. My Siggy Box will always be for Swayam/Sharon exclusively .. but I would love to see the gif, yes . Embarrassed

Beats me why, but sure. Awesome. :P

SwaRon

Ah, I am gonna have to give them this ' they are nefariously beautiful. They dun come to any conclusion, EVER. Swayum gets to be treated like vermin, ALWAYS. And Sharon is a stuck-up bitch, FOREVER. But they make sense sometimes even these days, owing to the fact that we have scenes like these. Wacko

GIFs (x12)

I love ALL the gifs ... but I thing this one sums it all up .. Swayam the perpetual Pinada and Sharon ... taking it out on him without sorting it in her head first.  GAH . I like the colouring .. like caramel thats been burnt a lil too much .. just like SwaRon

Burnt caramel, HEY, you're right actually. Technically, I have done more saturation in the coloring that I normally do, but okay, makes sense a lot. 

Big GIF (x1)

Thing is, I made a GIF of Swayum-Rey's as well, but it's larger than 2 MB so I am not posting it, if anyone needs it, lemme know. Embarrassed

Nope .. not intrested in Rey gif .. not ONE bit. Stern Smile

This one .. on the other hand is .. brilliantly SwaRon. Its SO them it aint even funny . Stern Smile

How nice of you! 

Signature (x1)

I like it, but I have a feeling I should have used a different texture. This one's too soft. Ermm

I like this one the way it is .. I dunno about soft texture or not ... but its come out brilliant, just the way it should have .. think of it in this way ... a lil bit of them is washed away from the sands of time, everytime they have one of their lil "conversations" ... to the point where them or the imprint of their feelings are barely visible   .. and this one is just right , that way.

Uh, well, copy that. This scene, it's kinda well, for real in my head, it was overwhelming. But then again, what good has it done?!

Suggestions#1

Signatures (x2)

I dun do off-screen, let alone put text on the outcomes. I hope you guys like the stuff, anyway, it's turned out nice. No text, though. And personally, I really like Sneha Kapoor's picture here, and Nia Sharma's, I am not sure, but this is the best I could find. Approve

Sneha Kapoor

This  is more Sharon than Sneha .. and this one would have been a fabulous edit .. if only a 4th Sneha wasnt growing out of right-most Sneha's diaphragm .. that's a lil .. creepy ? Ermm

You're creepy. You have a horrible aesthetic sense, no kidding. And, this is perfectly fine. Evil Smile

do not use

You'll be dead meat or worse if you dun use this one, Raf. Stern Smile

I love you. Hug

Yep ... this one has my name written ALL over it Cool

Like I mentioned yesterday ... in these pics .. Sneha has lil or no makeup .. mebbe just Kohl .. and thats SO Sneha .. love her for her simplicity .. and love the sigg for the same Embarrassed. THANK YOU for this one ! Hug

You're welcome, Raf. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "savageartifacts.1+Finished. (Page 141)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

I know what Mona pointed. Sleepy But am not updating THIS index, next gallery - I'll keep you guys updated. This one is too much work. And yeah, I have already made your suggested stuff. 
I meant for the next galler ONLY.LOL Yeah, okay get to work. :P

P.S - Why didn't you post the GIF on Aamir with muslim kids?

Edited by herms_angel - 05 May 2012 at 11:18am

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by You-Know-Who

Oh, I'm a Aamir fan, alright. Cool stuff in there. :)

Oh, I know you're one. Thanks! 

I'd tell you the icons you made (of SPN) are pretty cool too. And the signature's like really nice, but I won't trade it for the one that's inside my signature box. ;) I love that one. :D

Whatever suits you. And hey, I'll give me this - they are pretty cool. :DD

I don't really know SwaRon, but you always seem to get it right in this area. The Sneha Kapoor signature is particularly awesome. Its all continuous, and flowy, if you get what I mean?

Yeah, I do get what you mean, it is kinda awesome. Ah, finally! Thanks! Big smile

Keep it up. And take care. :)
You too! 

- Akansha :)
Hug

You-Know-Who

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

I know what Mona pointed. Sleepy But am not updating THIS index, next gallery - I'll keep you guys updated. This one is too much work. And yeah, I have already made your suggested stuff. 
I meant for the next galler ONLY.LOL Yeah, okay get to work. :P

P.S - Why didn't you post the GIF on Aamir with muslim kids?

Because I am a Hindu fanatic who hates Islam. Stern Smile
Because it is larger than 2 MB and I am too lazy to upload it on minus. 

OneThatGotAway

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhura..

I like satyamev stuff though I sail in same boat as you Kankshita..
Chked out ur rply :)
Icons are awesome..
Swaron avis have come out well..
After the swaron avis..I cant see anything, so may come back again later!!

Sure, thank you. =)

Originally posted by .PINK.

mind blowing work !!
ur aviz are perfect
keep making tonz more ;) 
-Linu

Thanks, Lina. =)

Originally posted by -Sharona-

such an amazing update 
everything is awesome 

Thanks a bunch! (:

Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Savage :D

Update is AWESOME. Aamir = love. Using an avi if you don't mind!
The Supernatural stuff is really pretty and love love all the sigs and that last req.

Awesome job!

Why would I possibly mind? Big smile
Thanks a ton!

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Savy m lovin the tumblr effect in ur stuff <3 perfecto creations !!!
Coloring and font r awsm !!!
LOVED Supernatural avix and sig..theyr tooo good !!!

Thank you, Hina. =]

Originally posted by -Mema-

oh wow ur this shop has almost ended cant wait for the next one anyways the supernatural icons are sooo awesomeee and everything else is also amazinggg

Maria, thanks so much! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura..Sunshine Girl

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Dude, that was a poor joke even if it wasn't supposed to be a joke. Stern Smile And okay got you.

Edited by herms_angel - 05 May 2012 at 11:26am

epiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faiza-

soo gorgeous update dear..everything looks soo beautful

Thanks, Faiza!

Originally posted by KNaik

its awesome...i lyked aamir so much ...for d 1st tym...

n no wrd abt SPn...its SUPER COOL...esp.DEAn...
jst luv him to bits...
<3<3<3<3

Thanks a bunch. :)

Originally posted by -Harshu-

Amazing update !!!!!!!

Love Satyameva Jayate  & SPN stuff the most <3

Thanks so much! =)

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Great stuff <3

The HP stuff (first one) is great, and the gifs at the last is bloody brilliant <3

Maanvi sigg is awesome :D

Thank you very much. =)

Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Hey K!
Great update on page 132. The SPN stuff is seriously gorgeous.

If you have done any other update then I haven't seen it. Sorry! I wanted to but I couldn't find any index with page number.

Hey, Mona!
I am really sorry about the disorganization. Embarrassed
Next gallery, no such thing happening.
And thank you so much. =)

rahmona_pakswe

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

Dude, that was a poor joke even if it wasn't supposed to be a joke. Stern Smile And okay got you.

Well, I found it funny. LOL But that's just me, and you're right.

herms_angel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top