savageartifacts.1+Finished. (Page 136)

Post Reply New Post

Page 136 of 142

krittika23

IF-Dazzler

krittika23

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Loved Satyamev Jayate ones and the big SwaRon gif :) !!

Supernatural ones were nice too . .Dean :D !!

Request : 

1. Something on Imran Khan . .anything will do :) !!
2. Icons on the SwaRon fight scene this week . .where both of them are in a frame. . like the hayye raama ones you made .  . i'd like to use for youtube dp . . so please :P

AND .  Please update your FF =| !!

Great work 
Cheers :) !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "savageartifacts.1+Finished. (Page 136)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Originally posted by nirvanlove

who is remus lupin :P the blond professor ?? 

You dunno Remus Lupin. Stern Smile
He was the Defense Against The Dark Arts teacher in third year. 
Werewolf.

oh the blond professor , forgot the werewolf connection :P :P

the rest of the posters were Snatureal?! i dont follow it but was wonderin who th guy is. U R GOOD !!

epiphany.

Radioactive.

IF-Dazzler

Radioactive.

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Awesome update Kanks. Yeah, your updates have turned Saturday to Sunday morning. Oh well, as long as you do update, I'm good.

The Satyameva Jayate GIF's have come out really well. The colouring is spot on. Your colouring always makes me say that.

The supernatural GIF's are looking really good as well. Girl, I love the siggy's you made on Supernatural. They are looking fab.

SwaRon GIF's have come out really well. Awesome set of GIF's on an awesome scene. Both big and small. The siggy has also come out really well.

Woman, i love you for making that Sneha siggy. It is looking splendid. I love that snap of hers & you just made it look even better.

The Nia siggy as well as the request by Rafi di are looking really good.

So thats about it. Awesome update again.

And about the reply, You've made the Snape GIF & you deserve to be credited for that.  : )

epiphany.

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged

How is everyone? I got viral, I got endless schoolwork, I need an appointment with a beauty parlour and I also need meds. Otherwise, I am awesome, thanks. Ermm

Like I said .. Its Onion Soup u need .. Dont u have any kind hearted old  neighbour lady u cud hoodwink into making you some ? Ermm

Satyameva Jayate

GIFs (x7)

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I like the theme song. Also, I am eagerly waiting for this show to start. I am not much of an Aamir Khan fan, mind you ' but the man's got what you call the ability to get people to watch him, and he almost always does make sense. Thumbs Up

There something so  RAW .. so EARTHY about this show's title video ... ... Satyameve Jayate  .. beautiful Gifs I love the one where Aamir is hugging that old man ... Thumbs Up

I have another one of these GIFs made, it's the bit with Aamir and a bunch of Muslim students, if anyone wants it, lemme know. Embarrassed

I wouldnt use it .. My Siggy Box will always be for Swayam/Sharon exclusively .. but I would love to see the gif, yes . Embarrassed

SwaRon

Ah, I am gonna have to give them this ' they are nefariously beautiful. They dun come to any conclusion, EVER. Swayum gets to be treated like vermin, ALWAYS. And Sharon is a stuck-up bitch, FOREVER. But they make sense sometimes even these days, owing to the fact that we have scenes like these. Wacko

GIFs (x12)

I love ALL the gifs ... but I thing this one sums it all up .. Swayam the perpetual Pinada and Sharon ... taking it out on him without sorting it in her head first.  GAH . I like the colouring .. like caramel thats been burnt a lil too much .. just like SwaRon

Big GIF (x1)

Thing is, I made a GIF of Swayum-Rey's as well, but it's larger than 2 MB so I am not posting it, if anyone needs it, lemme know. Embarrassed

Nope .. not intrested in Rey gif .. not ONE bit. Stern Smile

This one .. on the other hand is .. brilliantly SwaRon. Its SO them it aint even funny . Stern Smile

Signature (x1)

I like it, but I have a feeling I should have used a different texture. This one's too soft. Ermm

I like this one the way it is .. I dunno about soft texture or not ... but its come out brilliant, just the way it should have .. think of it in this way ... a lil bit of them is washed away from the sands of time, everytime they have one of their lil "conversations" ... to the point where them or the imprint of their feelings are barely visible   .. and this one is just right , that way.

Suggestions#1

Signatures (x2)

I dun do off-screen, let alone put text on the outcomes. I hope you guys like the stuff, anyway, it's turned out nice. No text, though. And personally, I really like Sneha Kapoor's picture here, and Nia Sharma's, I am not sure, but this is the best I could find. Approve

Sneha Kapoor

This  is more Sharon than Sneha .. and this one would have been a fabulous edit .. if only a 4th Sneha wasnt growing out of right-most Sneha's diaphragm .. that's a lil .. creepy ? Ermm

do not use

You'll be dead meat or worse if you dun use this one, Raf. Stern Smile

I love you. Hug

Yep ... this one has my name written ALL over it Cool

Like I mentioned yesterday ... in these pics .. Sneha has lil or no makeup .. mebbe just Kohl .. and thats SO Sneha .. love her for her simplicity .. and love the sigg for the same Embarrassed. THANK YOU for this one ! Hug

epiphany.

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafzepiphany.

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

When will you stop quoting the update? Stern Smile

Sorry KD .. not gonna happen ...  On second thoughts .. mebbe I'll stop quoting the Day Sharon starts wearing 1.5 meter long ghoonghats , touches Dadi-sa's feet and lists of Palak-Khichdi ingredients in perfect Madwari. LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-epiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

When will you stop quoting the update? Stern Smile

Sorry KD .. not gonna happen ...  On second thoughts .. mebbe I'll stop quoting the Day Sharon starts wearing 1.5 meter long ghoonghats , touches Dadi-sa's feet and lists of Palak-Khichdi ingredients in perfect Madwari. LOL 

This is unethical, you realize that? Stern Smile
Makes the page so heavy. 

Rafz

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rafz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top