Post Reply New Post

Page 134 of 142

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

I dint know OTP before either. Embarrassed
But well - RHr are like JKR's OTP, cause they come from her, originally, they are not fan interpretations, anyway, whatever. Luna IS my OTC! Approve
Oh okay.LOL Um I never thought I'd differ from JK's choice of OTP but I do.I could atleast give Ron-Hermione a thought, but Harry-Ginny never made sense to me. Wacko (Not that Ron-Hermione do, but still I can where they come from Ermm) And well, there are too many OTC's for me, tough pick one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "savageartifacts.1+Finished. (Page 134)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaju

The Satyameve jayete Gif were gr8.
Loved Swaron .wow dey r so lovely.
Thanks for pm.

Thank you. Approve

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumeli_GkD

Just WOW is D word..i loveee d swaRon stuff..along with sneha's offcreen siggies!!dey r hell tempting..!!can i pleesss..use dem??!!!:)i cudnt stop myself frm using one in my DP..!!

What's up with you SwaRon fans? Of course you can use whatever you want. Approve
And, thank you very much. =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rumeli--Rafz

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

But well - RHr are like JKR's OTP, cause they come from her, originally, they are not fan interpretations, anyway, whatever. Luna IS my OTC! Approve
Oh okay.LOL Um I never thought I'd differ from JK's choice of OTP but I do.I could atleast give Ron-Hermione a thought, but Harry-Ginny never made sense to me. Wacko (Not that Ron-Hermione do, but still I can where they come from Ermm) And well, there are too many OTC's for me, tough pick one.

Harry-Ginny are absurd, I'll give you that. Stern Smile
In my head, it's Harry-Luna, but it really doesn't make much of a difference, what I think, so I don't really ship, and all. And I got a bunch of OTCs - Luna, Remus, Severus, Dumbledore, Neville, Hagrid - A BUNCH! 

herms_angel

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nirvanlove

aamir khan is freakin awesome .. an idea, going by this forum and Satyamev jayate's theme - how abt adding some quotes - inspitational or eye opener kinds ..

there are idiots in the forum - so why not?!

What you're trying to say is that I add text to the pictures and animations? Embarrassed
Well, yeah - sure, that'd be nice, I'll do em and then show you. :)

wow
wud be good
appreciate ur help missie .. sorry if u are a guy :P

and they are so pretty

do temme abt the old ones, i didnt check them before cz of slow internet :( :(

epiphany.

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by herms_angel

Harry-Ginny are absurd, I'll give you that. Stern Smile
In my head, it's Harry-Luna, but it really doesn't make much of a difference, what I think, so I don't really ship, and all. And I got a bunch of OTCs - Luna, Remus, Severus, Dumbledore, Neville, Hagrid - A BUNCH! 

msg not posted :((

harry ginny were not awesme togather though luna wud be too eccentric for someone like harry
though snape turned out to be the hero in the end ,. and the poor kid, albus snape is a terrible name for the offspring of harry ginny. LOL
sorry for gng off topic, who was remus!?

epiphany.

shria19

shria19

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Beautiful:)

epiphany.

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Harry-Ginny are absurd, I'll give you that. Stern SmileApprove

Yes, absurd.Until Harry's fourth year, he never realized Ginny existed, and all of a sudden in fifth year he does.And come 6th year, BAM - he has feelings for her. Stern Smile

In my head, it's Harry-Luna, but it really doesn't make much of a difference, what I think, so I don't really ship, and all. 

It was Harry-Hermione for me from the third book, and it still yes.But yes, what difference does it make now? Ermm

And I got a bunch of OTCs - Luna, Remus, Severus, Dumbledore, Neville, Hagrid - A BUNCH! 

Oh yes, I got loads too - Dumbledore, Snape, Harry, Hermione, Remus, Sirius, Hagrid, Ron...Um wait, the list will not end.LOL

epiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top