Post Reply New Post

Page 132 of 142

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

update.

Hullo, folks!

Thing is, Saturday updates might have shifted to Sunday mornings, as you can see. Point is, I cannot just update when I have nothing much made. Anyhow, I have replied to each and every one of you this time. Thanks a million for the feedback, and I'd like to request you all to check my replies, on pages 130 and 131. Approve

How is everyone? I got viral, I got endless schoolwork, I need an appointment with a beauty parlour and I also need meds. Otherwise, I am awesome, thanks. Ermm

Let's just get to the point now, uh.

Satyameva Jayate

GIFs (x7)

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I like the theme song. Also, I am eagerly waiting for this show to start. I am not much of an Aamir Khan fan, mind you ' but the man's got what you call the ability to get people to watch him, and he almost always does make sense. Thumbs Up

I have another one of these GIFs made, it's the bit with Aamir and a bunch of Muslim students, if anyone wants it, lemme know. Embarrassed

Supernatural

Eeh, man, well ' this is my moment from last week, I hate to admit it but I haven't watched Supernatural with my regular enthusiasm for a week. Nonetheless, this one's epic. Not to forget, whatever awesomeness I have knocked into the coloring! Cool

Icons (x12)

If you need any stacking, let me know. Pictures, I can stack. GIFs, never mind. Geek

Signatures (x2)

SwaRon

Ah, I am gonna have to give them this ' they are nefariously beautiful. They dun come to any conclusion, EVER. Swayum gets to be treated like vermin, ALWAYS. And Sharon is a stuck-up bitch, FOREVER. But they make sense sometimes even these days, owing to the fact that we have scenes like these. Wacko

GIFs (x12)

Big GIF (x1)

Thing is, I made a GIF of Swayum-Rey's as well, but it's larger than 2 MB so I am not posting it, if anyone needs it, lemme know. Embarrassed

Signature (x1)

I like it, but I have a feeling I should have used a different texture. This one's too soft. Ermm

Suggestions#1

Signatures (x2)

I dun do off-screen, let alone put text on the outcomes. I hope you guys like the stuff, anyway, it's turned out nice. No text, though. And personally, I really like Sneha Kapoor's picture here, and Nia Sharma's, I am not sure, but this is the best I could find. Approve

Sneha Kapoor

Nia Sharma

do not use

You'll be dead meat or worse if you dun use this one, Raf. Stern Smile

I love you. Hug

Okay, two suggestions done ' the gallery almost done. I'd like to believe, this is my last update in here. Good progress. Fine. Comment away! Big smile

Cheers,

Savage

Edited by Savage - 28 April 2012 at 11:07pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

shria19-FrozenRain-Simi_YaRaLovernly4usharoninshuuAmRiTa_SMirageSwaronGunjan.saniya.xRadioactive.Tanuka_TanHaYou-Know-Who-Antu-_-Aslan--GredForge---jiya--SandCastle.CavingIn-Nia-nj_SRKholicRafz.SilentPrincessMadhura..manasie23cityoflightsAmeres-Sharona--Seri--Mema-shootingstar.xx-Faiza-aish_punkrahmona_pakswe.Juhi.marauderFantasia.herms_angeloblivious.OliveWellingtonSunshine Girl.PINK.myownarea

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "savageartifacts.1+Finished. (Page 132)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
LALALA.Cool

How is everyone? I got viral, I got endless schoolwork, I need an appointment with a beauty parlour and I also need meds. Otherwise, I am awesome, thanks. 

This cracked me up! ROFL  What else do you want to happen so that you can say its not all that good? :P 

Satyameva Jayate -

I cannot even begin to tell you how much I like the theme song. Also, I am eagerly waiting for this show to start. I am not much of an Aamir Khan fan, mind you ' but the man's got what you call the ability to get people to watch him, and he almost always does make sense. 

Same here, I'm not much of a fan of Aamir Khan, but yes what the man's got the ability and he does make sense.Some of his movies do too, example : 3 idiots. Thumbs Up IDK if I'd watch the show though.Ermm

GIF's are super.Clarity wise, coloring wise and everything wise.I liked this one the most - http://i.imgur.com/BMhxl.gif 

Supernatural - Gorgeousness to the hilt. Approve The icons are fab and the sigs too, especially this one - http://i.imgur.com/wa7nA.png

SwaRon - I have serious vocabulary  issues when I get to this part.Stern Smile ROFL Okay, like always pretty pretty stuff.

Suggestions - Both Sneha's and Nia's are great, but I kinda like Sneha's more.IDK why.Ermm

Get to my suggestions soon and you will have a meatier comment.(As if this wasn't long enough?! ErmmROFL)

P.S : Time for some show off? :P Evil Smile I had the first spot.EEHA.Approve

Edited by herms_angel - 29 April 2012 at 1:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
And you know OTP, right? One True Pairing.Its RHr for you, and HHr for me.I just replaced the 'P' with 'C' which makes it One True Character who happens to be Luna for you.Get me now? Embarrassed

epiphany.

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
lol

i love the signatures which were visible .. aamir khan pics were fabulous , sad i d k how to use a signi picture..

epiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

And you know OTP, right? One True Pairing.Its RHr for you, and HHr for me.I just replaced the 'P' with 'C' which makes it One True Character who happens to be Luna for you.Get me now? Embarrassed

I dint know OTP before either. Embarrassed
But well - RHr are like JKR's OTP, cause they come from her, originally, they are not fan interpretations, anyway, whatever. Luna IS my OTC! Approve

herms_angel

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirvanlove

lol

i love the signatures which were visible .. aamir khan pics were fabulous , sad i d k how to use a signi picture..

I could help you there.
In your signature box, copy-paste the image's URL in [IMG][/IMG] tags. Embarrassed
And thank you. Approve

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Hey there,

I love those SwaRon GIF's... If you could stack them vertically would be a great favour... And I am using one of them... Hope you don't mind...

Thank you...

epiphany.

LadyStark

IF-Rockerz

LadyStark

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Again all that was beautiful ! 

Satyamev Jayate GIF's were reli good...The SwaRon GIFs were superb ! Can I use one of them if you dont mind ? Embarrassed And the SwaRon siggie's soft texture was reli making it look more beautiful ! The Sneha and the Nia siggies were amazing ! Smile

epiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top