savageartifacts.1+Finished. (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 142

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

OMG Savy...Hug...gorgeous stunning work girlo..I never knew u make such awsm aviz...eeks theyr beautiful..coloring is sooo nice !!! HP stuff took my heart away haye..I love Evanna...HP is incomplete for me vidout er...shez creepy yet adorable and I love errr...Rati sig is super cute...way to go gal !!! Xcellent stuff !!!

Thanks, I quite like the way the GIFs have come out too! 
NO! Luna is not creepy. *offended* 

Anyway, alright - thank you very much. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "savageartifacts.1+Finished. (Page 11)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .PINK.

aww beautiful creationz na sis 
specially loved all MN onez n Rati onezz tooo amaiznGG
keep makgnik tonz n tonz more na 
-Lina

Thank you Lina. =)

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

lovely update Kanks(: I lovee the border you used on the avis you've madeEmbarrassed  http://i.imgur.com/rb1Lz.jpg - this sig is just gorgeous .. esp the coloring<3 are you just a beginner? because your creations dont make you seem like it :p like the style you used on the KSG sigs .. please do make more in that style Big smile 

btw I do have a bday req so can I PM you about that? 

No, I am not exactly a beginner, Sara. But I have never been regular with signatures either. And thank you very much, you're generous. And and, okay I guess. I'd make you the birthday request. PM me. =)

shootingstar.xx

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

batchtwo.

Now then, women (mostly), I am delighted to have you all appreciate my work. Besides, I even replied (page 9-11), given the number of comments this time. Less, see? Alright, that happens with my stories too. First chapter equals 70 likes and second equals 7.  Geek

Anyway, now - this isn't what we call an update, but yeah I am compulsive, I thought it best to put up something.  Stern Smile

Requests.

I think this one came out just right, Nidh. Whatcha think? Approve

Akanksha, I don't think this is what either of us fancied. But er, it was hard working with the screen captures. I wouldn't mind working again on this if don't like it.  Stern Smile

Now, well two GIFs I just made. This is one hilarious scene. *nostalgic but cracked* ROFL

Now, these are the GIFs I forgot to post last time, I like em! 

This I had made and dumped into a document called 'nearly trash' but yeah, anyway - there you go. Wacko

That's quite all for now. No, well I got more to say. First, I am still open, and er, that's sick of me. Second, I'd really like some suggestions and screen captures along with em, please. Now then,appreciate Likes and comments. =)

-Savage

Edited by Savage - 23 October 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

..kiran..dreamyworlda little faithGunjan.ScatteredCastleYou-Know-Who-GredForge-SandCastle.CavingInSree...ffkhan-Aicha-aa123.80jesss.MyInspirationz-KaShti-aish_punklipshaaherms_angel-Mema--Harshu-serendipity.HeavenlyBliss...RamKiJanaki..Sunshine Girl.DarkParadise..

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
WOW hun gorgeous update, i just adore the first creation, the request one, the colouring is just awesome and mostly the way you've blended the pictures, it's just breathtaking. Gorgeous work hun, awesome update and cant wait to see the next :)

Thanks for the PM :D

epiphany.

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I kinda like how Akku's request came out except that I really need to look hard to figure out that Armaan is drinking in that particular cap but then, I guess it is the caps fault not yoursTongue
ManVir/VirMan (I still don't know what their fans finally decided on) one is cutieee!!Stern Smile
Out of the freebies, I think the SaJan one is really nice but I love love LOVE the MayUr-Uday one.
KTLK has to be the best from your update!Approve
As far as using is concerned, lol, I have a lot of stuff pending but don't worry, they won't lie unused for longApprove

epiphany.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Wooow, wonderful update dear, everything looks just fabulous!Clap

I really like this siggie a lot, awesome blending and colorization!

The texture you used is also really beautiful, totally love it to pieces!Day Dreaming

For suggestions, why not some P&P sigs from the BBC version? I have an FC in the book talk forum so you can look there for the caps.

epiphany.

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome job Kanks hun...
You have done a beautiful job on my request...
Better than I imagined...
Anky's request looks ermm what to say tragically beautiful...
KTLK one is good...
Mayur GIF's look cute while Sajan looks romantic...
TL looks hot in his angry modeWink

Edited by Eowyn - 26 October 2011 at 5:05am

epiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top