Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW hun gorgeous update, i just adore the first creation, the request one, the colouring is just awesome and mostly the way you've blended the pictures, it's just breathtaking. Gorgeous work hun, awesome update and cant wait to see the next :)

Thanks for the PM :D
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I kinda like how Akku's request came out except that I really need to look hard to figure out that Armaan is drinking in that particular cap but then, I guess it is the caps fault not yours😛
ManVir/VirMan (I still don't know what their fans finally decided on) one is cutieee!!😳
Out of the freebies, I think the SaJan one is really nice but I love love LOVE the MayUr-Uday one.
KTLK has to be the best from your update!
As far as using is concerned, lol, I have a lot of stuff pending but don't worry, they won't lie unused for long
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Wooow, wonderful update dear, everything looks just fabulous!👏

I really like this siggie a lot, awesome blending and colorization!

The texture you used is also really beautiful, totally love it to pieces!😍

For suggestions, why not some P&P sigs from the BBC version? I have an FC in the book talk forum so you can look there for the caps.
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome job Kanks hun...
You have done a beautiful job on my request...
Better than I imagined...
Anky's request looks ermm what to say tragically beautiful...
KTLK one is good...
Mayur GIF's look cute while Sajan looks romantic...
TL looks hot in his angry mode😉
Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I like how the whole request thingy has come out. Like really, the VirMan sigdy has come out fabulous. The texture use, the blending, the coloring, the text - it's all awesome. :D I really really love it, K. 

The second request - woof, I love the text so so damn much and your blending is majestic, lady. :| I'm jealous. I, in no way, can ever ever and ever blend like that. That's why, I'm going to switch to coloring, it's heavenly. Overall, it's come out really well. Plus, it's KaSh - i can't help but love it. <3

The coloring on the MaYur avis is brilliant. Everything on the SaJan avi is brilliant. Taylor on the Jacob avi is brilliant. :P 

K, What the heck? Why had your dumped this one http://i.imgur.com/bUq3y.jpg I think it's the best part of the whole goddamn update. Like, this one is absolutely gorgeous. The sparkle-texture *oh-my-god-I'm gonna-need-it* is just beautiful. The other one has been used brilliantly too. The coloring is hands down lovely. iLove it. <3

Amazing Update, K. Keep rocking! >D 
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Visiting ur shop for the first tym and what should i say ur work is sooo AWESOMEE🤪 that i head in heels in love with ur work ur avis , siggies and icons all are really mondblowing. Your colouring is absolutely a.m.a.z.i.n.g

Love Maria
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
classic and artistic!! - just like savage!  .. *applause*
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey savage :D commenting for the first time in ur shop:))
first of all congrats on ur won shop may u  have many more :) luvly banner :D
loved the sample works<33 they looks amazing 😃 the colourin' is fab ;)
update on 11 is  fab :D  i really liked the avi of MN ❤️ ghoshhh that scene was really hilarious🤣
well that last sig turned out really gud its not a thrash type sig 😃 
PS: do add me in ur PM list if u have :))

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Ohhh noo I dint mean to affend u ..I LOVE Luna...I even wanted her to end up vid Harry...I dun like Ginny at awwlll...
Nd thz update is super beautiful !!! Especially thz one..styling and coloring both r amazing !!!

dazedworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow mayur sajan and kash were awesome!
KTLK was very nice i liked them all...

thanks for the pm!

love
komal