Page   of 142
Page 2 Page 142

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

SavageARTIFACTS#1 

Hola, people!  Approve

Now, my gallery here is called Savage Artifacts, and I go with the pseudonym Savage but eh, my name is known, Kankshita, it is.  Now then, I have been photoshopin' for nearly six months, give or take a few. I had a gallery previously too but I kind of shut it, compulsive reasons. I am reopening of sorts, given my confidence about being tolerable with all these things now. Also, I value feel-good and absolutely non-drooling feedback. Nonetheless, err, welcome all.  Evil Smile

THINGS I CAN MAKE

Well, I am not very versatile at any, I am rather stale and without new ideas a lot. However, I still think I can positively make:

1.     NON-ANTIMATED SIGNATURES

2.     ICONS

3.     GIF (or what you call avis)

4. PSD (yeah, really, never uploaded one yet though.)

Status

I hardly have ideas of my own. Just that, I like Photoshop so I keep making selective stuff and in case you guys like my work, I am kinda open for requests all the time, at the moment. 

what i usually make.

I usually make a lot of Harry Potter and Jacob Black of the Twilight Saga and Miley Jab Hum Tum. Honestly, there's not much I can make, I don't follow soap operas, not even sitcoms these days. But here and there, I'd make random stuff too, probably. Also, the only one movie I make stuff outta is Kal Ho Naa Ho, a lot. 

Copryright  

'savage' is my usual copyright. But then, if I miss it here and there - dun bother stealing stuff, I recognize my work. Also, I like being credited if you use my stuff. Anyway, that's that! 

My Youtube Channel

This means, well - sometimes I can be found here as well. Wacko

http://www.youtube.com/user/Savagemee

P.S. I have made the banner myself. After the entire painstaking hunt for pictures and the right people to include, I landed with these. Why? I joined I-F because I liked Mayank Sharma like well, real mad. So, the reason, like it?

P.P.S: Just in case my work looks 'over-inspired', I am sorry. You know anyway, that you're better. Not that I am sure I copied, I am just stale. Smile

-Savage

Edited by Savage - 05 May 2012 at 10:53pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

Precious_Enigmashria19tommo.turnonthelightsa little faithSimi_YaRaLoverdua22JalebiHeartsArdour.like.a.bossnly4usharondeeps.Radioactive.-bitz--RosyAzure--wild-Gunjan.ScatteredCastlesaniya.xYou-Know-WhoPurpleRainffkhanSandCastle.CavingIn.SilentPrincesschahaat.Mysterygirl_me-GredForge-Fangirl_Anniemanasie23AnotherAdmirer-Nia-Sree....hea.oblivious.-KaShti-itsAishaish_punkAmeresJulybaby22-Sakina-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-bairiyaa.isskqspiritcrimson-RegalVintage-.Juhi.--sunshine--Fantasia.Meehak.herms_angel-Mema-shootingstar.xx.DarkParadise...JealousBasher.Sunshine Girl.PINK.HeavenlyBliss.-Araina-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "savageartifacts.1+Finished." in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

index.

samples of my work - page one

batch one: MN, Rati Pandey, Evanna Lynch, HP, MJHT, KTLK and more - page seven

batch two: Requests, MJHT, Jacob Black and KTLK 

batch three: IPKKND, MN and random icons

batch four: Request, MN and HP

batch five: Swayum-Sharon and Ron-Hermione

Edited by Savage - 25 December 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Precious_Enigmashria19NeenuVirmanRadioactive.ScatteredCastlesaniya.xYou-Know-WhoPurpleRainSandCastle.ffkhan-Nia-Mysterygirl_me.SilentPrincess-Aicha-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN--KaShti-itsAish.hea.cant.be.assed.-Mema-.Juhi.shootingstar.xx--sunshine--herms_angelFantasia.Meehak..JealousBasher..DarkParadise..HeavenlyBliss.Sunshine Girl.PINK.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

samples of my work.

These are the recent few icons that I have made, random I know

And well, this is the only GIF I made that I did not delete. :DD

Edited by Savage - 02 October 2011 at 7:33am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzyPrecious_Enigmashria19dua22NeenuVirmana little faith-wild-You-Know-WhoScatteredCastlesaniya.xAnotherAdmirerffkhan-GredForge-SandCastle.-Nia-InvisibleSmile.SilentPrincess-Aicha-sumonetolubMysterygirl_melipshaaAnjiliciousitsAishMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-bairiyaa.isskqDUGGUliciousaish_punkJulybaby22.Juhi.--sunshine--Meehak.Fantasia.cant.be.assed.-Mema-shootingstar.xx.DarkParadise...JealousBasher.Sunshine Girl.PINK.OliveWellingtonHeavenlyBliss.Nikki_Titli

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

And now the signatures.

Edited by Savage - 02 October 2011 at 1:41pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzy..kiran..Precious_Enigmashria19NeenuVirmanSimi_YaRaLoverdua22dreamyworldniru273JalebiHeartsYou-Know-WhoCrazyy_FanScatteredCastlesaniya.x-bitz--GredForge--Nia-InvisibleSmileffkhanAnotherAdmirer-Aicha-SandCastle.CavingInsumonetolubMysterygirl_me.SilentPrincessspiritcrimson-KaShti-Anjilicious-nautankidollz-itsAishlipshaaaish_punkJulybaby22.Juhi.--sunshine--herms_angelFantasia.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-bairiyaa.isskqcant.be.assed.-Mema-shootingstar.xxMeehak..hea..DarkParadise...JealousBasher.Sunshine Girl.PINK.HeavenlyBliss.Nikki_Titli

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
congratulations for your new gallery, kanks! you're amazing when it comes to siggies - blending, colouring, text - and i'm pretty sure you'll get a lot of reviews & requests.

as for me, i'm glad i have someone to go to for my harry potter requests. ;)

the icons are amazing. make a tom felton icon for me, will you? Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScatteredCastleepiphany.

dreamyworld

Goldie

dreamyworld

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
congrats!
awesome work done!

love
komal

ScatteredCastleepiphany.

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
congratz 

ScatteredCastleepiphany.

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
WOW Awesome stuff hun
I actually love the icons the most, they have an awesome colouring in them, so gorgeous. Hope you make more icons, cause they are really beautiful

ScatteredCastleepiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top