Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   

The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#13 (Page 6)

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Joined: 24 May 2007
Posts: 23438

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ammie-

Originally posted by prinky02

Good morning, India! :D
Me missing it a lot.. I wanna go alreadyyy.. :))

Adda # 13 - congo peepz! :D
 
thanx man...tomorrow it will be 14 for sure..
and where do u live??
i know how it feels to be away from ur country..!Ouch

I live in the Philippines.. Almost the same environment as India but I prefer India more.. 
Feel sad.. I miss everything about it.. my relatives are there too.
I was there in Feb but for a short while..Embarrassed
.infinite. IF-Rockerz
.infinite.
.infinite.

Joined: 25 April 2011
Posts: 8738

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
@Sancho...and yes...it does suit uswww.smilehaa.org
@Mohini, thik suna, SPAMMING!!!!www.smilehaa.org
www.smilehaa.org
@Shobz, Hiii...how are u??

.infinite. IF-Rockerz
.infinite.
.infinite.

Joined: 25 April 2011
Posts: 8738

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Spammmwww.smilehaa.org
-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 3757

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Ahhh...
I see...full time job hai without payment seems more interesting than a boring full time job with paymentLOLLOLLOL
Here atleast no one wakes u from the dreamland of ours...
-Shobhu21- IF-Dazzler
-Shobhu21-
-Shobhu21-

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 3757

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatz-

www.smilehaa.org
@Shobz, Hiii...how are u??

Me fine and u ????
.infinite. IF-Rockerz
.infinite.
.infinite.

Joined: 25 April 2011
Posts: 8738

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shobz.TaAnu-

Ahhh...
I see...full time job hai without payment seems more interesting than a boring full time job with paymentLOLLOLLOL
Here atleast no one wakes u from the dreamland of ours...

i know rightDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 9161

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

Originally posted by -Ammie-

Originally posted by prinky02

Good morning, India! :D
Me missing it a lot.. I wanna go alreadyyy.. :))

Adda # 13 - congo peepz! :D
 
thanx man...tomorrow it will be 14 for sure..
and where do u live??
i know how it feels to be away from ur country..!Ouch

I live in the Philippines.. Almost the same environment as India but I prefer India more.. 
Feel sad.. I miss everything about it.. my relatives are there too.
I was there in Feb but for a short while..Embarrassed
 
Aww it would be better then here in Australia
we are ages away from home..!!
but oh well its good down here too..after all its my second home!!LOL
.infinite. IF-Rockerz
.infinite.
.infinite.

Joined: 25 April 2011
Posts: 8738

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shobz.TaAnu-

Originally posted by -Fatz-

www.smilehaa.org
@Shobz, Hiii...how are u??

Me fine and u ????

i'm gud too, so hows college www.smilehaa.org

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index