India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

addiction to Deadly

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Is everyone else like me ? From 3pm EST I am frequently refreshing my India-Forums page to see if Deadly has posted an update, which I eagerly read and digest in a span of 5 seconds cos I can't wait. And Deadly - you really do a great job with the updates, cos I can visualize the entire thing in my head. To the point that when I see the episode at night.. its a whole new thrill, or disappointment (depending LOL)

I don't know who I am more addicted to - JJKN or Deadly.

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
you're not the only one Fresh.  Around the time that Deadly posts her update there are like 60-70 members online (the most than any other time of day).  Look @ how many people are on now!!!!
MefromNJ Senior Member
MefromNJ
MefromNJ

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I am also waiting for her update. Now i have stop watching the show but don't miss Deadly's update.
pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

That is exactly the same I feel. I have been here since past 1 hour and have been continusely refreshing India_forums page , everytime just thinking that Deadly would have posted the update.

I am so addicted to this site and the updates that when I am reading the updates I just dont want it to end....

I Love this site , all the members espe Ah, Mystica ,rabeeka, Deadly and rest all of the members who have made this forum so lively...I am glad I am part of this.

Thanks evryone and thanks Vijay for this forum.

Best,

Puja

devi Groupbie
devi
devi

OH yeah, that's me!!! Can't wait for today's episode. I actually live in NY and get to read the episode before I see it. It works out very well for me because I do not speak Hindi and this way I know everything that is being said.

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
glad you like it puja!!  Hug
nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Same here..i've been here for the last 2hrs to get the update..n i love the way deadly describe each n every scene of the show..she surely does a great job ..thnx a ton
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 06 October 2004 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I got hooked up to this site waiting for Deadly's updates.....there are times when I miss the show but one can always depend on Deadly's updates (which most of the time are more interesting than the actual show)....keep up the good work DeadlyThumbs Up

Go to top