First Thoughts !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Am seeing the ME, Now ..

That Faucet seemed to  leak in moderate amounts ...Then how could it fill the entire  house  ..Plus Kya Pushkar main 24 hours paani aatha hai kya Nal main...I want to shift there , Pronto !! LOL

Plus House flooding , Bijli going ..isn't it inauspicious ??

Also loved the fact  of How Sandhya is pushed into water ... She is in deep waters , Ain't she ?  and i mean her life ..

Am Loving How Suraj constantly checks on Sandhya ??

Liked Santosh's ,"Nimanthran Pathr dena hai kay " on seeing her immobile family not doing anything  about the flooded house ROFL

I am Just loving  The T-J Relationship of Meena and Santosh LOLLOL ...Poor Meena's  intention of putting Sandy in Santosh's blackbook  failed ...with Sandy escaping with a mild reprove ..

Why Am I getting a feeling that Santosh might be a support later on rather than a hindrance ??

Edited by tanthya - 02 October 2011 at 5:41am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mooneyesb2011Amor.Tanyazssweety007monika_2691Rose_Petal_mahi_Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Thoughts !!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Also loved the fact  of How Sandhya is pushed into water ... She is in deep waters , Ain't she ?  and i mean her life ..

Yes sathya...
While she was standin in deep water n in dark.
her life too seems to be like tat..but suraj eyes n thinking over on her.so ,it shows tat he will take care of rest of her life in best way..hope soSmile

Edited by anushini - 02 October 2011 at 5:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
ME had some surprises from Bhabho.

First, she did not relate the floodign and power cut mess with her new DIL as inauspicious.

She was angry with her family members that someone gave broom to their new DIL.

Finally, she asked her to pray to god that whatever she wished in her mind get fulfilled in her in-law's house.

Her dialogues were also funny and the way she said "Tijori, I had kept it safe" and her "Gud kha le" were all funny.

Overall, the episode was both hilarious and sentimental.

Ankur-Suraj and Ankur-Ankitha convo were noteworthy.  True, nobody can take the place or do what parents do for their children.  Ankur had guilt and he was hopeful with suraj's words.  I am loving Ankitha more and more.  I do not want their roles to end once they go to US. 

Edited by b2011 - 02 October 2011 at 6:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I ditto bharti , she said wat i wanted to 

Its a perfect maha episode with touch of drama, sentiment, funny lines and shocks LOL

they clearly showed more hints of other side of Suraj , and Santosh too 

I enjoyed that little Hawan scene , Ankur-Suraj conv, Ankur-Ankita Conv, Suraj making Sandhya sit ... they are so far good , though  Sandhya cleaning stuff is definitely highlight 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friends

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Right now Sandhaya is in deep depression . She has to get out of that depression first to see what is happening around her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
I agree with everything that  u have said tanthyaBig smileBig smileThumbs Up
but i do not think that santosh will be a support later on Ermmbecause as we saw while ankita was giving chooris to sandhyaEmbarrassed and teaching her the valued aspects of a married lifeSmile, bhabo was saying totally the opposite thing outside to other ladiesOuchShocked
she has totally different views than sandhyaDisapprove and is against a DIL of the house doing anything besides roti pakayingLOLWink
so i think but i m not sureWink.. that bhabo will support sandhyaDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Plus House flooding , Bijli going ..isn't it inauspicious ??
I am surprised at this too! But am pleasantly surprised, I have to say. Smile

These moments were so cute. I loved how he kept telling them to check on the "naye bhabi" and then took matters into his own hands. It doesn't even matter that no one else remembered her...he did. Day Dreaming

I am Just loving  The T-J Relationship of Meena and Santosh LOLLOL
Meena and Chaturi make it just a little more easier for me to endure  Bhabo. Just a bit. LOL

Why Am I getting a feeling that Santosh might be a support later on rather than a hindrance ??
That came across my mind, too, but I can't make myself believe it. If this is to happen, who knows how a big a task Sandhiya will have to do or what sort of sacrifice she will have to make!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.