India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

ANOTHER MURDER IN YMLH??

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Okay...I just heard that there will be another murder taking place in Ye Meri Life Hai.Angry Uffffffffffff...this is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!! U know whats worse?? POOJA WILL BE ACCUSED FOR IT!!Angry

I hope its POORNIMA who ends up getting murdered!! SHE DESERVES IT!!Angry

But this murder thing is also similiar to Kkusum...u know how Kumud was accused of killing Agnivesh and then Trishul took the blame and saved her. i hope ASHMIT does the same and Saves Pooja.If Ronit saves her then ASHMIT WILL GET POOJAAngryAngryAngry So its better that Ashmit takes the blame...and then hopefully somehow they will show that IT IS KUSHAAN WHO KILLED THAT PERSON!! U know like in Kkusum where Kshitij cathces Agnivesh and he said that he killed someone just to trap Trishul and Kumud got the blame...I hope this happens here as well!! If Poornima doesnt get Murdered...THEN FORGET ABOUT SHOWING THE MURDER PART!!! Hopefully then Ronit will PROMISE that he will take care of Pooja and Ashmit will see this and hand her over to him!!Clap

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
well i hope ronit takes the blame and gets hanged for it !!Evil SmileDead that way he leaves ashmit and pooja alone !!!!! . and i hope its either mirchi,maya,shalini or poornima that gets murdered Angry 
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tani91

well i hope ronit takes the blame and gets hanged for it !!Evil SmileDead that way he leaves ashmit and pooja alone !!!!! . and i hope its either mirchi,maya,shalini or poornima that gets murdered Angry 

If Ronit gets hanged, then YMLH gets hanged. And we can all look for something else to watch at 10PM.

Edited by sonynyu - 02 March 2005 at 9:02pm
xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

LOL ....... well if u guys look at it from a different point of view.. the guy who take the blame to save pooja is the "hero" in the situation... n the other guy just take advantage of the oppurtunity.. "mokhe kaa faida utatha hai"... n takes pooja.... so the guy who takes the blame is supposed to seem like the "good guy" ...who almost always gets the girl at the end.... now who should ronit n ashmit be?? ....seriously.. pooja, ronit, OR ashmit can't just get MURDERED..... n even tho i'd want mirchi or maya or one of them to die... i don't really want anyone from the show to just get killed... Ouch

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonynyu

If Ronit gets hanged, then YMLH gets hanged. And we can all look for something else to watch at 10PM.

TOTALLY WITH YOU!!ConfusedConfused

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 1:10am | IP Logged

If Ronit saves her then ASHMIT WILL GET POOJAAngryAngryAngry So its better that Ashmit takes the blame...and then hopefully somehow they will show that IT IS KUSHAAN WHO KILLED THAT PERSON!!

but if Ashmit saves pooja, i don't think she'll ever look back to Poor Ronit

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:40am | IP Logged

well i hope ronit takes the blame and gets hanged for it Angry

i am with u LOL Wink
nnayar Newbie
nnayar
nnayar

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged