Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

To My IP Friends ; Marriage track ?? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Thanks for the post.

Well, even I dont want the base of their marriage to be hatred.. 

My Pleasure, Mishti Big smile

Uh ! I think Hate will be the first base of their relationship ,dear but not the final base..final base will be love..Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To My IP Friends ; Marriage track ?? (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

Completely agree with your post.
I dunno what's going on this weekend... Lots of posts about either ArHi marriage or bashing.. I'm just waiting here for tomorrow night and whatever CVs show, I'll accept it. Show is going well and CVs know what they're doing. =D

Thank you, Pinky Big smile

ooo errr,,,Jhoota math phekan, agar phekna hai tho Size 8 phekna woh bhi pair ...Woh kya haina..One of my post contributed towards the ARHI Marriage mania/Panic EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

Agreed, My firend ..Show is going really well and since ME is approaching any CV worth his salt will stretch the existing track like a chewing Gum.. we have to bear it and fortunately we have 2 hot sizzling jodi who make it easier..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SK1991

hei dear...Hug
great post ya...Clap

ummm have to think about it ya...Ermm...

HIi SK dear Hug

Where have u been ??  Did not see u at all

Thank you, Hun ..Don't worry dear..I'm sure the CV's have something to surprise us..Big smile

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by prinky02

Completely agree with your post.
I dunno what's going on this weekend... Lots of posts about either ArHi marriage or bashing.. I'm just waiting here for tomorrow night and whatever CVs show, I'll accept it. Show is going well and CVs know what they're doing. =D

Thank you, Pinky Big smile

ooo errr,,,Jhoota math phekan, agar phekna hai tho Size 8 phekna woh bhi pair ...Woh kya haina..One of my post contributed towards the ARHI Marriage mania/Panic EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

Agreed, My firend ..Show is going really well and since ME is approaching any CV worth his salt will stretch the existing track like a chewing Gum.. we have to bear it and fortunately we have 2 hot sizzling jodi who make it easier..Big smile

excluding your post, i meantBig smile yours toh i totally understood Big smile 

Edited by prinky02 - 02 October 2011 at 12:44pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.