Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

To My IP Friends ; Marriage track ?? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Well this storm is alws for the people who are involved inf roums and such TV sites so now before I dont watch the thing on air I really dont believe them =]

BDW its very true that CVs and PHs look out for audience reaction through such stunts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To My IP Friends ; Marriage track ?? (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by curiouscat

tanthya..
enna video pathi solringa..?
any links..n sorry 4 disturbin u by askin abt it..

Hi CC,

Nethu Theriyathanma Oru Video Link post pannitten,..oru Puyale uruvayidch--Forumle !! LOL

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1879665

Sorry-Poori-nnu yen periya vaarthai ellam ...nothing disturbing..Neengalum Paarunga .. aana  kavalai padathinga..onnum proven kidaiyadhu

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Well this storm is alws for the people who are involved inf roums and such TV sites so now before I dont watch the thing on air I really dont believe them =]

BDW its very true that CVs and PHs look out for audience reaction through such stunts

I Know Sanju Baba, after Many serial watching ..I too do not trust the Matters until  we get it from many sources ...I honestly never thought ..It would give rise to so many posts or viewer's would hit a panic button ...Phir bhi in a way, woh sansani Khabar kept the forum on its toes !!

Yes, I have seen a serial totally changing its track after Audience pressure ...

--sunshine--

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

nice post...  i am also saying that plzzz we should trust cvs they havn't dissapointed.us.plz give some time to the show instead of bashing it..no one should bash the show..

Thank you, Aini Smile

Don't take it as bashing, dear..Just think  that users are expressing their disappointment  since they love this show very much..

curiouscat

curiouscat

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
haiyo..forumla puyal tsunami ellam uruvagiduchu pola iruke intha videonaala
ithu unmaiya irukkumnu ennaku thonala..
cos i dont tat think the cvs will let us down by showin their marriage tract  without love tract..
confidence machi confidence :P

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by curiouscat

haiyo..forumla puyal tsunami ellam uruvagiduchu pola iruke intha videonaala
ithu unmaiya irukkumnu ennaku thonala..
cos i dont tat think the cvs will let us down by showin their marriage tract  without love tract..
confidence machi confidence :P

Exactly, CC idhuvarai there has  been no other evidence supporting this prog's Assertion's ..

I don't think they will fall in first, CC.. Don't u remember what Gauthamm had said ..Hate will keep them together, Love will separate them ...again a misunderstanding will get them back and finally love will prevail ..I think  The relationship will escalate from Acute dislike to outright hate  and then Love

curiouscat

subtlesapphire

subtlesapphire

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
so true!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

i hope evrything will be fine. no marriage track pls. first they should develop their feelings

Can Anything be fine in ARHi paradise with that Shyam in the BG ...AngryAngry...Yep !! I would like one of them to develop some soft emotions  for the other..would love to see how they battle themself as well as their  partner Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.