Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: curiouscat

haiyo..forumla puyal tsunami ellam uruvagiduchu pola iruke intha videonaala

ithu unmaiya irukkumnu ennaku thonala..
cos i dont tat think the cvs will let us down by showin their marriage tract  without love tract..
confidence machi confidence :P

Exactly, CC idhuvarai there has  been no other evidence supporting this prog's Assertion's ..

I don't think they will fall in first, CC.. Don't u remember what Gauthamm had said ..Hate will keep them together, Love will separate them ...again a misunderstanding will get them back and finally love will prevail ..I think  The relationship will escalate from Acute dislike to outright hate  and then Love
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

i hope evrything will be fine. no marriage track pls. first they should develop their feelings

Can Anything be fine in ARHi paradise with that Shyam in the BG ...😑😑...Yep !! I would like one of them to develop some soft emotions  for the other..would love to see how they battle themself as well as their  partner πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Thanks for the post.

Well, even I dont want the base of their marriage to be hatred.. 

My Pleasure, Mishti πŸ˜ƒ

Uh ! I think Hate will be the first base of their relationship ,dear but not the final base..final base will be love..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prinky02

Completely agree with your post.

I dunno what's going on this weekend... Lots of posts about either ArHi marriage or bashing.. I'm just waiting here for tomorrow night and whatever CVs show, I'll accept it. Show is going well and CVs know what they're doing. =D

Thank you, Pinky πŸ˜ƒ

ooo errr,,,Jhoota math phekan, agar phekna hai tho Size 8 phekna woh bhi pair ...Woh kya haina..One of my post contributed towards the ARHI Marriage mania/Panic πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Agreed, My firend ..Show is going really well and since ME is approaching any CV worth his salt will stretch the existing track like a chewing Gum.. we have to bear it and fortunately we have 2 hot sizzling jodi who make it easier..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SK1991

hei dear...πŸ€—
great post ya...πŸ‘

ummm have to think about it ya...πŸ€”...

HIi SK dear πŸ€—

Where have u been ??  Did not see u at all

Thank you, Hun ..Don't worry dear..I'm sure the CV's have something to surprise us..πŸ˜ƒ
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Thank you, Pinky πŸ˜ƒ

ooo errr,,,Jhoota math phekan, agar phekna hai tho Size 8 phekna woh bhi pair ...Woh kya haina..One of my post contributed towards the ARHI Marriage mania/Panic πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Agreed, My firend ..Show is going really well and since ME is approaching any CV worth his salt will stretch the existing track like a chewing Gum.. we have to bear it and fortunately we have 2 hot sizzling jodi who make it easier..πŸ˜ƒ

excluding your post, i meantπŸ˜ƒ yours toh i totally understood πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by prinky02 - 12 years ago