What? (Page 2)

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

Originally posted by Agnivarsha

Purab is good for nothing....LOL

We don't want him to play cupid.. and get that credit of sacrifice of his love...Angry

Essense of the story is how simple girl like Jassi transforms handsome casanova into pure lover.... Smile

It's the story of their love for each other.. where hot hunk like Armaan doesn't bother how jassi looks or what she wears... whether she belongs to his social status or not... he just fall madly in love with her.. for the way she is...Embarrassed

We don't need stupid Saints.. to get them together in the end...Angry

Their devine love will bring them together and no one else..Clap

Well I don't think Purab has to play Cupid...the love is in the air for Armaan and Jassi and no one needs to play that at this point...

Purab is back because the track needs something...Intially as per BLF it was because they need to have Betty get her confidence back...that not all men fall for looks.....

As Per BLF Micheal also falls for betty but for the Betty she is. Betty is upset and she has lost confidence in love and in herself...but when she sees people praising her for what she is...I guess she realizes what she is...

Here in JJKN...Purab was already in the picture...so I hope they do not show him falling for her again...instead they can show how she gets her confidence back and how she realizes after all everyone is not that bad...

He may just stay a good friend and good friends always help understand what is happeining and that is what friends are for....

Now we should not be spoil sports in accepting this fact and we all are aware that we really don't know what T & D plans are...then why write about character so low...it is just being too possesive and not having trust...

So what is the big deal if Purab gets married to Jassi...but we all know...Armaan and Jassi loves each other and it is not fair to do that...and the gentleman Purab is...I don't think this time he even will want to marry jassi...unless Armaan was really playing a game and we know he is not playing any game at this point.

The point is Jassi is not in love with Purab...

woohoo smisha!!! again i am speechless! you truly have a way with words and have expressed something i have been trying to say myself!Clap 

Hugfor you my dear friend!

ilovepaul Groupbie
ilovepaul
ilovepaul

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
I think they just needed an excuse to bring Purab back so he can explain why he left in the first place!
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

Originally posted by Agnivarsha

Essense of the story is how simple girl like Jassi transforms handsome casanova into pure lover.... Smile

And to do that she's gonna transform herself?? LOL

i think then the reall essense of the story is gonna be untrue...that an unprety person cannot get the love of his/her life and wud not be seen as existent in the fast n blast society.

Now, on the topic, i think Purab's back partly cuz of the falling TRPs and partly to help jojo and armaan come together, seemingly a few weeks ago his price was "higher than jojo's" i tend to point the finger toward a sacrifice of love on his part.

I agree Spike......I feel that after Purab's abrupt departure, T&D had no plans to involve him furthur....and they could have gotten away with it too......so the only reason to get him back again, after seriously damaging the credibility of the show earlier simply shows that they need to raise the TRPs once again.....
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Well one think I fail to understand is when they wanted to follow the BLF track and they then changed track when the bought Purab in earlier than he needs to be...and then they started to follow the track back and they knew that Purab's entry is needed in future...why did they have to send him abruptly...rather could have simply kept purab and Jassi's relationship as good friends. It would have been much easier to bring him back...now they have to a story or explaination for what happened and they better have one...
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 2:05am | IP Logged
they brought back purab just to increase trp

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index