Posted: 19 years ago

I'm happy that Purab has come. I really like him. But now I want Jassi and Armaan coming togteher. There is no point showing Jassi and Purab back in love again because Purab lefi Jassi. I think that Purab's reason for leaving Jassi will be that he didn't wanted to come in between your love with Armaan and Gulmohur. I've heard that the show is an copy of some other show if so then can anyone tell me that according to that who will Jassi marry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkapoor

I'm happy that Purab has come. I really like him. But
now I want Jassi and Armaan coming togteher. There is no point showing
Jassi and Purab back in love again because Purab lefi Jassi. I think that
Purab's reason for leaving Jassi will be that he didn't wanted to come in
between your love with Armaan and Gulmohur. I've heard that the show is
an copy of some other show if so then can anyone tell me that according
to that who will Jassi marry.

She will marry the one whom she has always loved, Armaan. You have
good points.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nkapoor

I'm happy that Purab has come. I really like him. But now I want Jassi and Armaan coming togteher. There is no point showing Jassi and Purab back in love again because Purab lefi Jassi. I think that Purab's reason for leaving Jassi will be that he didn't wanted to come in between your love with Armaan and Gulmohur. I've heard that the show is an copy of some other show if so then can anyone tell me that according to that who will Jassi marry.

very well said nkapoor...you have spoken my  heart.

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: smisha

very well said nkapoor...you have spoken my heart.

I love you Smisha!   πŸ€—   For that I wish you Purab filled sweet dreams!
palak22 thumbnail
well i think the reason they broyght him back bcz he is very popular n cute,hot looking n also they want make this show not exact same .... i guess by just seeing his popularuty they ask him to come back n i m happy abt eventhough i know that jassi n armaan will end up together i m still so happy that i will get to see him agian in this show i just luv him 😊
Agnivarsha thumbnail

Purab is good for nothing....πŸ˜†

We don't want him to play cupid.. and get that credit of sacrifice of his love...😑

Essense of the story is how simple girl like Jassi transforms handsome casanova into pure lover.... 😊

It's the story of their love for each other.. where hot hunk like Armaan doesn't bother how jassi looks or what she wears... whether she belongs to his social status or not... he just fall madly in love with her.. for the way she is...😳

We don't need stupid Saints.. to get them together in the end...😑

Their devine love will bring them together and no one else..πŸ‘

spike thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agnivarsha

Essense of the story is how simple girl like Jassi transforms handsome casanova into pure lover.... 😊

And to do that she's gonna transform herself?? πŸ˜†

i think then the reall essense of the story is gonna be untrue...that an unprety person cannot get the love of his/her life and wud not be seen as existent in the fast n blast society.

Now, on the topic, i think Purab's back partly cuz of the falling TRPs and partly to help jojo and armaan come together, seemingly a few weeks ago his price was "higher than jojo's" i tend to point the finger toward a sacrifice of love on his part.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Agnivarsha

Purab is good for nothing....πŸ˜†

We don't want him to play cupid.. and get that credit of sacrifice of his love...😑

It's the story of their love for each other.. where hot hunk like Armaan doesn't bother how jassi looks or what she wears... whether she belongs to his social status or not... he just fall madly in love with her.. for the way she is...😳

We don't need stupid Saints.. to get them together in the end...😑

Their devine love will bring them together and no one else..πŸ‘

Well I don't think Purab has to play Cupid...the love is in the air for Armaan and Jassi and no one needs to play that at this point...

Purab is back because the track needs something...Intially as per BLF it was because they need to have Betty get her confidence back...that not all men fall for looks.....

As Per BLF Micheal also falls for betty but for the Betty she is. Betty is upset and she has lost confidence in love and in herself...but when she sees people praising her for what she is...I guess she realizes what she is...

Here in JJKN...Purab was already in the picture...so I hope they do not show him falling for her again...instead they can show how she gets her confidence back and how she realizes after all everyone is not that bad...

He may just stay a good friend and good friends always help understand what is happeining and that is what friends are for....

Now we should not be spoil sports in accepting this fact and we all are aware that we really don't know what T & D plans are...then why write about character so low...it is just being too possesive and not having trust...

So what is the big deal if Purab gets married to Jassi...but we all know...Armaan and Jassi loves each other and it is not fair to do that...and the gentleman Purab is...I don't think this time he even will want to marry jassi...unless Armaan was really playing a game and we know he is not playing any game at this point.

The point is Jassi is not in love with Purab...

bas02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smisha

Well I don't think Purab has to play Cupid...the love is in the air for Armaan and Jassi and no one needs to play that at this point...

Purab is back because the track needs something...Intially as per BLF it was because they need to have Betty get her confidence back...that not all men fall for looks.....

As Per BLF Micheal also falls for betty but for the Betty she is. Betty is upset and she has lost confidence in love and in herself...but when she sees people praising her for what she is...I guess she realizes what she is...

Here in JJKN...Purab was already in the picture...so I hope they do not show him falling for her again...instead they can show how she gets her confidence back and how she realizes after all everyone is not that bad...

He may just stay a good friend and good friends always help understand what is happeining and that is what friends are for....

Now we should not be spoil sports in accepting this fact and we all are aware that we really don't know what T & D plans are...then why write about character so low...it is just being too possesive and not having trust...

So what is the big deal if Purab gets married to Jassi...but we all know...Armaan and Jassi loves each other and it is not fair to do that...and the gentleman Purab is...I don't think this time he even will want to marry jassi...unless Armaan was really playing a game and we know he is not playing any game at this point.

The point is Jassi is not in love with Purab...

woohoo smisha!!! again i am speechless! you truly have a way with words and have expressed something i have been trying to say myself!πŸ‘ 

πŸ€—for you my dear friend!

ilovepaul thumbnail
I think they just needed an excuse to bring Purab back so he can explain why he left in the first place!