Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

What?

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

I'm happy that Purab has come. I really like him. But
now I want Jassi and Armaan coming togteher. There is no point showing
Jassi and Purab back in love again because Purab lefi Jassi. I think that
Purab's reason for leaving Jassi will be that he didn't wanted to come in
between your love with Armaan and Gulmohur. I've heard that the show is
an copy of some other show if so then can anyone tell me that according
to that who will Jassi marry.

She will marry the one whom she has always loved, Armaan. You have
good points.
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

I'm happy that Purab has come. I really like him. But now I want Jassi and Armaan coming togteher. There is no point showing Jassi and Purab back in love again because Purab lefi Jassi. I think that Purab's reason for leaving Jassi will be that he didn't wanted to come in between your love with Armaan and Gulmohur. I've heard that the show is an copy of some other show if so then can anyone tell me that according to that who will Jassi marry.

very well said nkapoor...you have spoken my  heart.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

I'm happy that Purab has come. I really like him. But now I want Jassi
and Armaan coming togteher. There is no point showing Jassi and Purab
back in love again because Purab lefi Jassi. I think that Purab's reason for
leaving Jassi will be that he didn't wanted to come in between your love
with Armaan and Gulmohur. I've heard that the show is an copy of some
other show if so then can anyone tell me that according to that who will
Jassi marry.

very well said nkapoor...you have spoken my heart.

I love you Smisha!   Hug   For that I wish you Purab filled sweet dreams!
palak22 Newbie
palak22
palak22

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 1:09am | IP Logged
well i think the reason they broyght him back bcz he is very popular n cute,hot looking n also they want make this show not exact same .... i guess by just seeing his popularuty they ask him to come back n i m happy abt eventhough i know that jassi n armaan will end up together i m still so happy that i will get to see him agian in this show i just luv him Smile
Agnivarsha Newbie
Agnivarsha
Agnivarsha

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Purab is good for nothing....LOL

We don't want him to play cupid.. and get that credit of sacrifice of his love...Angry

Essense of the story is how simple girl like Jassi transforms handsome casanova into pure lover.... Smile

It's the story of their love for each other.. where hot hunk like Armaan doesn't bother how jassi looks or what she wears... whether she belongs to his social status or not... he just fall madly in love with her.. for the way she is...Embarrassed

We don't need stupid Saints.. to get them together in the end...Angry

Their devine love will bring them together and no one else..Clap

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Agnivarsha

Essense of the story is how simple girl like Jassi transforms handsome casanova into pure lover.... Smile

And to do that she's gonna transform herself?? LOL

i think then the reall essense of the story is gonna be untrue...that an unprety person cannot get the love of his/her life and wud not be seen as existent in the fast n blast society.

Now, on the topic, i think Purab's back partly cuz of the falling TRPs and partly to help jojo and armaan come together, seemingly a few weeks ago his price was "higher than jojo's" i tend to point the finger toward a sacrifice of love on his part.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agnivarsha

Purab is good for nothing....LOL

We don't want him to play cupid.. and get that credit of sacrifice of his love...Angry

It's the story of their love for each other.. where hot hunk like Armaan doesn't bother how jassi looks or what she wears... whether she belongs to his social status or not... he just fall madly in love with her.. for the way she is...Embarrassed

We don't need stupid Saints.. to get them together in the end...Angry

Their devine love will bring them together and no one else..Clap

Well I don't think Purab has to play Cupid...the love is in the air for Armaan and Jassi and no one needs to play that at this point...

Purab is back because the track needs something...Intially as per BLF it was because they need to have Betty get her confidence back...that not all men fall for looks.....

As Per BLF Micheal also falls for betty but for the Betty she is. Betty is upset and she has lost confidence in love and in herself...but when she sees people praising her for what she is...I guess she realizes what she is...

Here in JJKN...Purab was already in the picture...so I hope they do not show him falling for her again...instead they can show how she gets her confidence back and how she realizes after all everyone is not that bad...

He may just stay a good friend and good friends always help understand what is happeining and that is what friends are for....

Now we should not be spoil sports in accepting this fact and we all are aware that we really don't know what T & D plans are...then why write about character so low...it is just being too possesive and not having trust...

So what is the big deal if Purab gets married to Jassi...but we all know...Armaan and Jassi loves each other and it is not fair to do that...and the gentleman Purab is...I don't think this time he even will want to marry jassi...unless Armaan was really playing a game and we know he is not playing any game at this point.

The point is Jassi is not in love with Purab...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index