KTLK's first epi glimps by:ndtv india

SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!! SAW KRITIKA'S FIRST EPI'S GLIMPS VIDEO ON NDTV INDIA CHANNEL NIDHI WAIT4 HER MBBS RESULT SHE PRAYS TO GOD KI WOH FAIL HO JAYE THEN SHE TALK TO HER BEST FRND ANJI THEN HER FATHER/GRANDFATHER READ AN NEWSPAPER , NIDHI: THINKS THAT SHE FAILED BUT THEN SHE ARGU WID HIM THEN HE SAID U RANK 14 ETC.. 2ND SIN NIDHI ND ASHU(MOHNIS) ASHU NE EK KID KO BACHANE KE LIYE CAR TURN KI ND ASHU KI CAR NIDHI KI CAR KE SAATH CRASH... NIDHI START FIGHT WID ASHU LIL ARGU...KOI LINK UPLOD KAR DENA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiee guys

Today in one of the news channel they were showing a segment on KTLK and it was on its first epi..they show some scenes where Nidhi was praying to god to fail her in medical examination 😆 and then they show her dad,he says how can they do this,he will give her papers for revaluation and nidhi gets excited as she thinks she has failed in the exam but her dad says how can she get All India Rank no. 14 😆 😆 and Nidhi gets all shocked.. 😆
And then they show first meeting of the leads..Dr. Ashutosh and Nidhi where Dr. Ashutosh's car bumps onto Nidhi's car 😳 while he was trying to save a kid and then our Nidhi goes into Jhansi ki Rani mode and bombard Dr. Ashutosh with questions like kisko rishwat deke aapne ye license banaya hai 😆

I just loved this ...goshhh ...m so damn excited now.. cant wait till tomorrow
PS: Thanks to my mom for this,she was listening to some stupid news and i was fighting with her to give me the remote as i want to see Hera Pheri 😆Edited by rajeevsurbhi - 12 years ago
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT???? How the Hell did u alreadyy watch it??? WTH r u serious? N why is it on NDTV channel this is a SONY show!! I'm sooo confused right now??? PLZ explain!
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
THE CHANNEL NAME IS NDTV INDIA(A NEWS CHANNEL) JIS PE SUNDAY KO 12:3O KO TV SHOWS KA SP. SHOW HOTA HAI...& THEY SHOW FOR JUS 3MIN.GLIMPS NOT A WHOLE EPI... N IM SERIOUS ...JAISE SBS(STAR NEWS)PE AATA HAI WAISA SHOW HAI JO SIRF SUNDAY KO AATA HAI..
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Oh LOL acha i get it know! Mughe laga u saw the entire epi! Description seemed like a lot happened so was like India mein telecast ho bi gaya wahan to abhi Sunday hai cuz I'm in Canada so time change hai na so i got confused... Lol.
Thanks so much!!
The first epi Looks Very Intresting awwewee can't wait fot them to hv their lil first arguement/ fight SO cute!! U hv gotten me wayyy more excited love i can just imagine it;)
Can Someone Plzzz Post links very eager To see this!
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
MAINE BHI DEKKHA YEHHH...:)THE NEWS CHANNEL NAME IS NDTV INDIA:)
helen_of_troy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
eagerly waiting for the epi

thanx for sharing
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Awwwe This is so cute can't wait for the first epi Nidhi n Ashutosh fighting that's sooo cute! Can't wait ahhh Monday hurry up.. Lol.
Links Plz... At the dame time i don't wanna watch it cuz i'll ruin the first epi for myself monday ka maza nahi rahe ga i'll wait... Hehehe.

Thanks a ton
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_karankri.

MAINE BHI DEKKHA YEHHH...:)THE NEWS CHANNEL NAME IS NDTV INDIA:)

Oh yaa..i realised that later.. 😊
Btw how do u like the epi ??
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonkmh

I missd it;-(

Dont worry yaar..kal epi dekh lena..tabh zyada mazza ayega..sabhr ka fal meetha hota hai 😉