Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Jab se tumhare naam ki misri ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shaheerdiwani

shaheerdiwani

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
... honth lagai hai ..meetha sa gham hai aur meethi si tanhai hai ...

Haayeee Day Dreaming ... d line suits ASR sooo well ... I mean wen he calls KKG 'Khushi' ( and not Khushi Kumari Gupta) in dat super sexy , husky voice ... I go gagaga over him !!!!! Like in d apology scene at d party...wen he calls her Khushi ... I was like ... Khushi ke naam ki misri honth laga hi li Arnav ji ne Wink  

But I have one question Guyzzz ... Khushi at d party says ' baar baar sabke saamne humein aise mat bulayiye' ... does she get affected wen he calls her like dat ? Otherwise wat did she mean wen she said that ? Any idea friends ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Kamalika..pinky_blueskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jab se tumhare naam ki misri ..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjs

IF-Dazzler

anjs

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

yeah maybe...but she thought of him as committed to LA...so someone belonging to another women, so its not right according to him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaheerdiwanisun2011Kamalika..

shaheerdiwani

shaheerdiwani

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

yeah maybe...but she thought of him as committed to LA...so someone belonging to another women, so its not right according to him...

Yeah may be ur right ... thanks ... anyway I enjoy dis super sexy Khushi frm ASR's mouth ...so no complaints Big smile

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
yup guys,..wen he calls khushi ,..it sounds so gr8!!

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Yeah it almost sounds like a caress the way he says "Kushi"! and yes she meant, he has a GF, so stop calling out to her in public, coz in her eyes it is un-toward! Fair enough too!
I would personally not like it either...but that SUPER sexy voice saying "Kushi"...aye haye! Maardala! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.