India-Forums

And today he made me his fan!!! :)

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Yes... Ashish really did that... Tongue
I'm a die hard pankha of Rushi and my siggy box has always said that!!!! lol!!! LOL I was really loving Ashish from past few episodes but today i became his fan!!! first thing that i did today after coming online was to join his fanclub on IF...
Just loved him a lot...

In last two episodes, i got wat i always wanted to see post leap... Da perfect Acharya Shishya chemistry... Dedication, love, respect, trust, everything was so clearly visible... Even a single look of him towards his acharya, screams 'u r everything for me'!!! Embarrassed

I just loved da CGM scene when he gets that hint sorta nightmare... wow!! wat connection this guru shishya jodi shares! & his reaction after that nightmare was goshhh so emotinal.. Da way he shares his feelings wid acharya n gives him 'maa se bhi badhkar status' was just too good... He really made me cry in that scene...

His voice, expressions, eyes, body language, every singsle thing was there... That helplessness on not being able to free his acharya (thanx to that back stabber Birju Angry) was so damn touchy...

Yes Radhi as u said, when CGM kisses da ground i was like Cry too good... Embarrassed 

I have criticised him so hard in initial episodes post leap! Found him not that perfect for da role, seeing wat Rushi had delivered as CGM so i guess it is my duty to appreciate his work when he is "living" CGM so perfectly! I would say creatives did da best job in choosing Ashish as elder CGM.. and kudos to this guy for listening to his fans and taking every positive/negative comments positively and ultimately delivering wat is expected of Chandragupta Maurya! <3 him for that..

So cheers to him and his fans for constantly loving and supporting him.. Start counting me in his fan list now... Embarrassed

P.S. This is not a comparison post!! i m much aware of IF rules!!! LOL I just wrote my views.. I love and miss my kidoo Rushi equally like all u my Rushi gang buddies do!! But Ashish ultimately became "MY" CGM for me this week...

I mostly dedicate a creation after my post!!! so how could i keep this topic suna suna!!!! LOL after all this is my first topic on Ashish!!! Tongue So here i go!!!!

awww... look at da way he he looking at his acharya.. Day Dreaming so cute!! i can really go on n on on these two episodes!!!! LOL

Apt pic for da topic...

Edited by Charu21 - 02 October 2011 at 3:54am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.chistajustjayatiILoveDramaMoner_Radiofuzzyfacedanno-HJ--Prashu-chatterboxtiny15OkThanksBye-Swetha-

radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
expsn cho emotnal. I told b4 he realy wrk hard n i lv it too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21tiny15

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Yes Radhi!! he was really too good... :) i really felt like entering my TV hugging CGM n telling him not to cry!! always wanted to have that feeling like i used to have earlier... Ashish is really good, Ufff.. I wish Aru ke TV se imagine gayab naa hua hota, she too would have loved him a lot... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15-Swetha-

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
@ charu:
             i know wat u mean buddySmile...yesterday even my eyes watered to see der 'guru-shishya' chemistrySmile..ashish was at his best yesterdayClap & acharya too softened down & showed his fatherly side in his convoBig smile, but even den, i sumhow didnt lyk d last scene where he says "agar mere acharya ko kuch bhi hogaya na, toh sarvanash ho jayega " Ouch, i felt d expressions was a bit over d topDisapprove..but den i dont blame ashish 4 it, it's actually d director's fault 4 okaying dat scene AngryDisapprovebut ashish's per4mance really deserves a 5 star StarStarStarStarStarrating dis tym !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.ILoveDramaCharu21tiny15

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
OMG Polly!!! I too get wat u mean!!! LOL me too found that sarvnash scene a bit loud for sure!!! i even found Acharya's 'Chandragupta ayega' a bit loud!! it reminded me of 'mere karan arjun ayenge!!!!" hahahaa!!!! LOL guess director was in different mood yest!!! lol!!! of course not in the whole scene!! felt that at one moment only.. otherwise he was as perfect as ever!! Really loved da trust that C has in CGM...
Yup as u said other than that scene.. he was just perfect so tareef toh banti hai... :) 

Edited by Charu21 - 02 October 2011 at 4:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.ILoveDramaMoner_Radiotiny15

radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
my eyes also watery

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
vo ayega abhasya ayega.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
ha perfect  even we fans of ashish also used to find something lacking

but  yday he was cgm in perfect sense

ashish wud  be happy to know he has delivered wonderful performance

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-Charu21tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index