India-Forums

Pirivom Santhipom Oct 3-7 Updates&Discussion!! (Page 2)

atina IF-Veteran Member
atina
atina

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Revathy looks nice iwith this kondai hair do...what say makkals?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SrutikapattuppudavaisupreePearl.

Inisabus Senior Member
Inisabus
Inisabus

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Oh..so many good things in the maha episode...but first a big Thanks for the update and Photos..wonderfull job Thumbs Up

really liked the Revathy-Prabhu scene, both were reasonable, and the growth of their relationship is well-shown - and the Prabhu actor has really made an improvement and a very good impact on the viewers (at least meEmbarrassed)

I actually liked the fact that Nirupama didnt have any regrets in her emotions, becouse thats way her charechter is and well done to the actress (cant remember her name) - she have made the viewers hate her Tongue

Revathy - Jothi scenes were also good, liked that Revathy said to Jothi why she always wanted to tell the parents -- god point. But in some way Revathy was asking Jothi to much, and the acid scene -- oh couldnt she have done something else? (first i thought it was oil and thought that she will  put oil in the kitchen and make  a fire).

The last scene was so intence and so good, again I dont know how Sadna was in Bidaai, but Revathy is so strong, and Kalyani have really grown with her character (i am surprised that she is the same girl that makes Beach Girlz (in Raj Tv). )

Her desicion about leaving is also really good, and again i liked her arguments ...

even though it was a short scene it was nice to see Venkath  - eventhough the slaps could have been avoided

Well done to the writers and cast Thumbs Up  and sorry for the long comment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavaiPearl.

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Sorry Thalai - thought that you just added the pictures !!! Detailed update - and the episode deserves that. Unlike the maha javvu serials of Sun , this one is really crisp - Innum kOnjam intha Nirupama voda thillalangadi velai yai izhuthu iruntha bore adichu irukkum ! Abirami was agape - and the family deserting her was a good directorial touch. Habba, antha amma hubby ai oru puzhuva kooda mathikkarathu illai aana DIL mattum loosu son kitte sincere aa irukkanumaam, enna yya double standards??

pattuppudavaiatina

supree Goldie
supree
supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Woww...  Superb update and tons of pictures... Kalakitingka Atinama!!   Great Job!!

I really liked the episode(s)...  Very nice!. --   Romba Javvu podama...kada kadannu oru chapter kathaiyaiyee... solli, sariyana mudivum kattittare... Director! Kudos!!

Kudos to all the actors, Jyothi, Revathi, Uma, Periyappa, Prabhu, ..everyone did a great job!

In the scene where Revathi leaves after talking to SR at their house, and she talking to Prabhu... the acting of Reva was excellent. The way how she preps, handles Prabhu for her upcoming absence was so touchy!! Nice scene.

Also, I really liked Revathi's decision at the end... Ithai vida 'Nachu'nu oru Nethi Adi kodukka mudiyathu, antha AR (Arrogant Abirami)-ku...  Way to go Reva!! Let's see what's she going to do now...

I really can't wait to see the next episode...  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facepattuppudavaiatinakrithikas

randy81 Newbie
randy81
randy81

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
guys.. why no update on todays episode? was there no episode telecast today again? :( why are they doing this? so frustrating!!
pattuppudavai Senior Member
pattuppudavai
pattuppudavai

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Atina for an awesome, superfast updates and pictures!! ... really a wonderful job !!!Star

Just to thank and comment I took 2 days!! sorry Atina!!
was busy with the Puja...

This episode just went so fast! The whole show looked like watching a movie...
Loved the ending!! 

I liked the way Rev explained her sadness.. she didn't beg to keep her in the house.. I liked her arguments ...

ok... so from now on we are going to see how Abirami feels bad and realise her mistakes!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl.atinakrithikas

sneha_vijay IF-Dazzler
sneha_vijay
sneha_vijay

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
hi friends

wow i liked the whole episode...was like a short movie
revathi's explanation was nice...
great   (.) pull stop to niru char

waiting to see wat will happen next???

atinakrithikas

chittyhk Groupbie
chittyhk
chittyhk

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Amamm.. did u c... police took off with Nirupama with full wedding jewelry.. hope its returned !! hee hee

Inisabuskrithikas

Go to top