lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

from setindia

Tonight, Jassi shares her concerns with Purab about the issue. Meanwhile, Armaan leaves no stone unturned to expose Jassi. Will he succeed?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i think jassi should say YEH MERI LIFE HAI !! 😑 MUJHE JEENE DO 😑😭
ides thumbnail
Talk about motivationπŸ˜‰.....Ever since I've started watching JJKN, I have never seen Armaan work soooo hard at anything as he is working nowadays to pull Jassi off her new position. If he had put even half the effort at making Gulmohar a successful company, he wouldnt be having these problems now.πŸ˜• Edited by ides - 19 years ago
ahmed316us thumbnail
i think armaan is behind all that
saimaz thumbnail
wouldn't it be lovely if Purab abd Jassi announce their engagement and the press starts yet another humor that gulmohur will be merged into Purab's empire!..hehe πŸ˜‰ Armaan needs to get a hold on himself, and i suppose we are all ready to attend the event of the season - Jassi's wedding with Purab!
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

woww saimaz i wish your imagination comes true but in that case armaan will surely get a heart attack(not that i care)

Whatever jassi is doing is for the good of the company so instead of opposing her if armaan just supports her, life would be better for both of them,because by defaming jassi he is not achieving anything!!

ides thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†saimaz....Armaan would have a cow......and I agree with u Naina....Armaan is cutting off his nose to spite his faceπŸ˜•
Bless you saimaz, That's the best ending I have come across so far.. πŸ‘ Wouldn't we all love that ... Mein to Dulhe ki tarafse baraat me shamil hojaoongi..
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

Mein to Dulhe ki tarafse baraat me shamil hojaoongi..

I think we knew that............after all dulhe ki behan dulhe ki hi tarf se hogi naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
hi ides..😑  Arre ides.. Purab to Jassi se shaadi karne jaaraha hai.. to hamara patta to kat gaya na ... ab hum Armaan ki tarah to nahina bansakte hai.. πŸ˜’  isliye baraat me jaake thoda mazaa lelenge..  Agar shaadi nahi hogi tab ki baat aur hai.. kya bolti ho.. πŸ˜‰