Users

Frequent Posters

rock thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

SHAROKH BAROCHA AKA PREM

KAREENA + PREM = SUPERB

Tina_Aishwarya thumbnail

Tushar and only Tushar for kareena they both love eachother !!!!!!!!!!!!

Prem's Kareena thumbnail
It's kind of point less to argue that who will she end up with??/ well obviously prem...becuase then they would have never should him to all young and unmarried as her boss...they could have had a married person with kids...but no prem is single...he is her best friend and understands her MORE tahn tushar does..

wow..tushar likes kareena?..he likes her voice right???but thats it...if he really loved her then he would have known taht mRS sood and RJ kareena have teh same voice...I completelt agree with prem... "Tumhare tushar hi ek idiot hain.."..lol..

1 more thing...THIS IS A HINDI TV SERIAL>>it has to be a happy ending... if KAreena ends up with tushar..then prem will be really heart-broken...so itwill be a sad ending...and prem's love wiill be incomplete...well if she ends up with prem...tehn what about bechara tushar right....Woh to us pinni ke saath hi thik hain..lol..jsut kidding..

I think atht prem will never tell her that he lloves her ...and will help her to get her love (tushar.).and he will leave in the end to Us or something..as he cant bear to see her  getting married to someone else...then kareena will get all senti and realize that....pRem loves her more than anything...(anyone..TuSHAR)....and he did all this for her...but never told her about his feelings...and tehn she will stop him ...and get married with him...and they live happily ever after..oh and 1 year later they have a baby who they name tillu...

So for all teh above reasons.. I think it will be PREM!

and perhaps...if she was gonna end up with tushar...then we wouldnt be questioning..there would be no twist..but since there is a filmi twist...it has to be a filmi ending....I KNOW SHE WILL END UP WITH PREM....thats my promise to ALL OF U....
bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i think she will end up with Prem. I think later on Prem will start to love Kareena and Kareena will start to love Prem and probably Tushar will start to love Kareena. A love triangle.

na420 thumbnail
Prem coz Life mein Twist Hai 😉