CID

Some mastiiiiii ideas

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i was thinking how about we create CID SB and CID teams here and play some fun who dun it game? i can't think of a game yet. if you guys like the idea then start pouring your theme and ideas here.

we can also take identities and address each other only by that name like ACP Ajaat obviously me😳 and ACP Prad obviously priya and so on. now i don't know how to create situations. hope we also get more members.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hey anju simran had some good ideas. I was planning to post it . She has a game and it has all the details sketched out. I have asked her to post it here.
Hi ji,
I have a game in mind, and would like to know if any of you are interested in playing it ji. Well, it will be like I shall tell you a story, and you guys need to solve it. It can be solved in four days, but if it goes on more than four days, I shall solve it for you ji. If you guys want to carry on and try solving it, there will be a 'late charge' on it. Say if you solve it in day five, then one of the members will give you a dare that you must do ji. A little note to the dare giver, be reaistic and 'nice' ji. If it goes on the late charges will depend from writing a poem to writing a story. If it prolongs for more than eight days then Simran will make you write a story where you will need to make all your favorite CID officers villians ji. So if you do want to go on for more than 4 days then just think about the late charges lol.

Here's how this game will go ji.

1. We will need 3-4 IF CID officers to solve the case ji. If there is a shortage of people then we will go with 1-2.

2. We will need a few people(who can interchange identites as the story progresses) to be suspects, witnesses, etc.

3. If someone wants to create a story, please pm so I won't start any, you are most welcomed to ji.

4. The IF CID officers must each day give a short 1-3 paragraphs about what they have solved, and what their thoughts are on this case ji.

5. The case can go from 2-4 days, to late charges. I will try to make the story for a minimum of 2 days ji.

6. For this game at least 6-7 people needed ji, or more.

Before we get started to the stories we need to pick our IF CID officers ji. To do that na I am going to make you solve something. The first to answer will be ACP, and the others will be what Akshay, Jasmine, etc are ji. If you think you know the answer(s) then please pm me, and not just post for everyone's eyes to see, so everyone gets a fair chance.

So how about an example you say ji? Here it is:
The question that will determine the IF CID officers:

Two legs I have, and this will confound: only at rest do they touch the ground!
What am I?
A Wheelbarrow (Mind you this one is eazy ji, but the others will be harder)

The first 2 or 3 who answer correctly will be IF CID ji.
The other partcipants will be the other cast in the story, so in this way noone is left out.

When everything is set, the people who are not IF CID will be pmed their roles, and are most welcomed to make up their own little story. I will be giving them a a bit of information as to what they are supposed to do, and how they are supposed to carry the story forward ji. The rest they can make up as they want, but it has to be connected to the story. If you don't want to think and want me to do it for you, just pm me and I shall do it ji.

The roles will be like someone will say 'I witnessed the murderer, and it's him/her'. But the thing is they hadn't seen it and are only taking out their revenge or something ji. Or it might be that they are enemies, but had seen the murder done by that person ji and are telling the truth. The person just needs to make it sound like it's true. It's the IF CID officers duty to find out kya haqeeat hai aur kaun hai musibat to the officers. I hope you all enjoy this.

Here are what will happen on the four days:

Day 1:

IF CID will need to make an entry to the scene and question EVERYONE that is connected to the people involved. I'll leave it upto you to think of everyone who is connected ji. You need to make a list of all the suspects and a little one liner as to why the suspicion ji. If one person is missing I shall let you know, and you will need to see who is missing. Then on day 1 you guys need to list out off the people you will question on day 2. You need to organize everything, listing what has happened so far, and work it out, like the CID do ji.

Day 2:

IF CID needs to question all the suspects. The suspects will be pmed their roles, and will be asked not tell any other suspects their roles, motives, or anything ji. Then after the questioning IF CID needs to organize and try to eliminate people, or build up more suspicion ji. IF CID needs to inform us of what they have achieved, or at least think they have.

Day 3:
If they want, the IF CID can question everyone again. Then they need to work on the clues given to them, and try to eliminate people. Again inform us of their achievement in the case ji.

Day 4:

The team will be given a major clue. Then go and solve the case ji. If you can't solve it and goes on, you guys need to pay late charges. At the end the IF CID team needs to give us a brief summary of how they solved the case, what things told them the answer, what made them go to that, etc ji.

anjali.nair thumbnail
simran!! good job. how did both of us think about the game idea at the same time? amazing!!

i haven't read the whole concept but i am all for it. hope we get more members and we can start.
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, great job Simran, I don't know if I have enough time to play this game. I have exams soon...

Anyway, good work Simran. 😊
Thanks, I have the first story ready, let's hope we get people to play ji.
anjali.nair thumbnail
we can wait till nats finishes her exams.
Of course ji, there's no hurry.

By the way, good luck on your exams Natasha ji.
kitu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ great thats nice game guys
hey, i want to play Jasmine plsss let me be as Jasmine 😊
Shakstar thumbnail
hey it sounds like a kool game!! is there a place for our favourite jasoos BOB wit the 4 other CID inspectors... πŸ˜†