India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Today episode treat for P fans

strawberry Senior Member
strawberry
strawberry

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
 What a grand entrance of purab today. It put all our doubts to rest. Its confirmed that purab still has feelings for jassi and now we can hope to get a decent explanation to that horrible letter. I don't think that this time purab will just be jassi's friend. last time it was made v clear that jassi only loved armaan and she wldn't believe purab's warnings against armaan. they are probably going to say that purab left jassi becuz he realized she didn't love him. they cannot keep on repeating the same plot over and over again. Now jassi knows armaans truth and will realize that purab loved her just as she was without any ulterior motive unlike armaan.

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

hope she forgets armaan (i know that can never happen)

i am just looking forward to purab's explanation

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Yes, Purab made an entrance fit for a Queen... too bad he dosn't look like oneConfused

By the way, what's a pfan?? Is it Portuguese for 'fan'?

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by strawberry

What a grand entrance of purab today. It put all our doubts to rest. Its confirmed that purab still has feelings for jassi and now we can hope to get a decent explanation to that horrible letter. I don't think that this time purab will just be jassi's friend. last time it was made v clear that jassi only loved armaan and she wldn't believe purab's warnings against armaan. they are probably going to say that purab left jassi becuz he realized she didn't love him. they cannot keep on repeating the same plot over and over again. Now jassi knows armaans truth and will realize that purab loved her just as she was without any ulterior motive unlike armaan.

I am BIG fan of purab....

but but but...no no no dear...

that should not be the fate of lovers....ofcourse he did a mistake but it should not be a big punishment for him for that and do not forget Jassi's feelings for Armaan...why do always think Purab loves her...armaan cheats her...but what about Jassi...It should be what she wants....

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

Yes, Purab made an entrance fit for a Queen... too bad he dosn't look like oneConfused

By the way, what's a pfan?? Is it Portuguese for 'fan'?

LOL LOLLOL

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

what crap!

misbah Senior Member
misbah
misbah

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

The first timePurab proposed to Jassi, Armaan did bad things and messed up the plans.

The second time Jassi and Purab prepared their engagement, Armaan and Menachshe were both jealous.

Now it is the third time, no Menachshe no Armaan, only Purab and his ideal woman.

So definetly without interrruption, they will fall in love and get married!!!!!

The show will end in June and she will make a beautiful bride!!!!!!!!

Purab we love you and we look forward to seeing you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait till Thursday and Saturday to see you again!!!!!

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveneha_r

what crap!

Claptrap crap LOL

Its confirmed that purab still has feelings for jassi and now we can hope to get a decent explanation to that horrible letter.

So Purab's letter was less horrible than Armaan's deceit? That would make a good case study for 'selective perception'...

Armaan has a better-than-decent explanation for his behaviour - it's called new-found late realization of reciprocated love. Purab's only explanation for the horrible letter can be unrequited love. How does that make Purab's explanation superiorConfused

I don't think that this time purab will just be jassi's friend.

Yes, this time he can be her friend, chauffer, make-up man, watchman, milkman and newspaperman.... but unfortunately not her He-manSmile

last time it was made v clear that jassi only loved armaan and she wldn't believe purab's warnings against armaan.

True. Jassi's love for Armaan did, does and will always run deep. Purab's warnings were water off her back. What does that tell you about how much she valued his opinionsLOL

they are probably going to say that purab left jassi becuz he realized she didn't love him.

Is there anything else TO say!?!? Is there any single instance in the whole of JJKN from start to finish that you can pinpoint and say.. Ahh! There! That proves she loves him!!!

they cannot keep on repeating the same plot over and over again.

Why not? I have male friends who keep coming back into my life and doing the disappearing act when they get busy with their own lives, wives, girlfriends and careers. I have yet to hear any one of them proclaim - I am back into your life babe, and it's for a karmic reason! This time, you've just GOT to show me the view from your bedroom.. ConfusedWink

Now jassi knows armaans truth and will realize that purab loved her just as she was without any ulterior motive unlike armaan.

Purab may not have any ulterior motives to love Jassi... but Jassi does not have any interior motives to love Purab (crazy as she is about Armaan) and Armaan no longer has any exterior motives to love Jassi (he dosn't need to pretend anymore)Smile

Go to top