Rubi
Rubi

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

PLZ update march 2nd...Thank you soooo much

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

ok lemme try...i'll tell u the highlights.

sneha got up she didn't find kasak, & wonders that today is my b'day & she always wish me first, she wents & serches the whole house nobody was there, she returned to her room & founds everyone one there with the cake, they did all the b'day thing.

then bajaj planned the party in the evening, sneha said that she will go shopping & will go to the party from there.

anurag was looking at sneha's pic, wished her, his mother gave him a ring that this is for sneha do sth to give it to her, he took sthe ring & wents to the shopping mall.

now anu is shopping upstairs & sneha downstairs. suddenely a man came & stole anu's ring & ran downstairs everyone ran after him, he put those rings in sneh's bag.

the shopkeepers & police arrests sneha That the emn came to her so she's with them & there was one other guy who again stole the rings from her bag while she was busy with he police etc.

anu & she was in the police station, lady police is torturing her & she was constantly crying, uncle listen to me plz etc etc, anu said, i don't want to listen a word, i want those rings. she then calls mr. baja in the party & he came there soon. anurag was aoutside that time.

he asked the police abt sneha, police apoligized taht we didn't know that she's ur daughter, when sneha was released, bajaj saw scars on her face,get very much annoyed & told sneha to go out & he started inquiring abt that in avery angry manner. anurag saw sneha coming out, he went in & saw bajaj, bajaj told him that she was sneha.

then anu said sorry, babaj said nothing & went toward his car where sneha was sitting & looking at anu. anu looked at her.

the car passed. anu got some flashbacks of sneha & imagied taht little sneha running towards him. baja told sneha not to tell this to anyone even to prerna.

sneha entered the party huged rerna & prernna saw her scars & inquired abt that...ends here.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top