preview jjkn 3rd march !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago

yepeeee!!!! JJKN is back to 4 days!!! Thank God!

BTW,I do agree that the floral shirt Armaan was wearing was yuck🤢

But he looked so adorable!!

well I am sooooooo happy !!!!!!

just hope that it wont be ekta's episode where two ppl are standing next to each other for years and they do not see each other 😆!!!!!(and mind it they are not blind !!!)

I bet armaan's shirts are not good !!!!!!!!

my mom tells that if his hairs were a little more longer and a bit of lipstick would have made him much more glamourous than mallika !!!!😆 

ya finally, Purabfans ka intezaar khatam hua. What a grand entry he made. Plane ka darwaza khula, he stepped out. And then that stupid jassi ka photo 🤢 why ???? he is much better without jassi .
Originally posted by smita24

ya finally, Purabfans ka intezaar khatam hua. What a grand entry he made. Plane ka darwaza khula, he stepped out. And then that stupid jassi ka photo 🤢why ???? he is much better without jassi .

You said it Smita. 😛

4 days a week!! yay!!

so that means more time to see purab😉 but also that means more time to see armaan sad😭...

Purab is back and I am very very happy😊. As Minnie said Armaan's shirt was yuck but he was looking cute. Nowadays he looks very cute😳😳 and acting to superb hai👍🏼

Lekin Purab ka entry was awesome😛

Armu is looking too hot these days

Preview on setindia.com

Tonight, Purab lands in Mauritius. What will happen once they meet?

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Mon-Thu, 9.30pm.

I hope jassi slaps him too...because he left her! why should only armaan get slapped!!!

Originally posted by loveneha_r

I hope jassi slaps him too...because he left her! why should only armaan get slapped!!!

purab ko to dono side par slap karna chahiye!!