munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gigli

Originally posted by queenbee

Originally posted by surnita

Purab was Jassi's personal chauffer.

Purab was responsible for teaching Jassi right from wrong, hence the boring 10 hour lectures he gave her.  He also stalked her and taught her how to smile insincerely at every comment made - whether positive or negative.

He taught Jassi that a man only needs one suit to survive and to dump your fiance the day before the engagement and run off with no explaination is perfectly acceptable behaviour for a saint.

Welcome back St Mehra of Mumbai - not.Angry

OMG..!!!!!!!!!! LOL and he also taught her that true nirvana can only be attained in Armaan's sleek warm electric armsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This is the best description of Purab I have ever read.LOL

heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo they were boy friend girlfriend if none of u have noticed!!!!!

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bas02

queenbee: he is so squeaky-clean and sparkling white on the outside

but queenbee i like my guys to be clean, don't u?LOLLOL

So do ITongue ...

this sentence would have made a lot more sense if I had described what was exactly on the INsideLOL... unfortunately, i am bound by the CyberCrime & IT Act of India (2000) .. and as a decent and law-abiding citizen of my country, must refrain from doing soSmile
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munizaaa

Originally posted by gigli

Originally posted by surnita

Purab was Jassi's personal chauffer.

Purab was responsible for teaching Jassi right from wrong, hence the boring 10 hour lectures he gave her.  He also stalked her and taught her how to smile insincerely at every comment made - whether positive or negative.

He taught Jassi that a man only needs one suit to survive and to dump your fiance the day before the engagement and run off with no explaination is perfectly acceptable behaviour for a saint.

Welcome back St Mehra of Mumbai - not.Angry

OMG..!!!!!!!!!! LOL and he also taught her that true nirvana can only be attained in Armaan's sleek warm electric armsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This is the best description of Purab I have ever read.LOL

heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo they were boy friend girlfriend if none of u have noticed!!!!!

But Munizaa, that's exactly what we've been trying to say all along. Jassi and Purab were girlfriend and boyfriend. She's the girl, hence she's the girlfriend. He's the boy(Confused), hence he's the boyfriend. They were friends. Good friends. She the girl and he the boy. It's all so simple!!
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bas02

queenbee: he is so squeaky-clean and sparkling white on the outside

but queenbee i like my guys to be clean, don't u?LOLLOL

So do ITongue ...

this sentence would have made a lot more sense if I had described what was exactly on the INsideLOL... unfortunately, i am bound by the CyberCrime & IT Act of India (2000) .. and as a decent and law-abiding citizen of my country, must refrain from doing soSmile

LOLLOL ok ok, u carry on being a good citizen then! I'm keeping an eye on u queenbee!!LOL

MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by loveneha_r

Originally posted by MR2006

Purab is wonderful. He is ideal. He loves Jassi. He is the savior of the shows ratings. The authorities have agreed to that by bringing him back again and again and extending his 4 episode role to 1 year now. He's a rage among the viewers because he is so perfect.  

that sounds like he had been a captive in some sort of institution...and they kept taking him away coz his halat was getting worse!!!

OMGLOLLOL

True... Purab should be Institutionalized. His brand of perfection should be taught in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Art, Economics, P.T., Moral Science.. even in B-schools. He should be immortalized and mummified alive so that our wayward Gen-X can admire this unfettered work of art and he can become their ROLL(ed) model. He should appear on Discovery Channel as Mr. Perfection Personified - The Living Legend of India.

See, I really LIKE this guy!! Smile All I ask is that he should NOT marry Jassi.

Queenbee.....will u please stop it!!! I can't laugh anymoreLOLLOLLOL

I was answering the simple question put forth by the person who wrote the first post through my own perspective. What was the point of all this lols? It doesn't really change anything.(Same is the case for my opinions that I experess about ArmaanLOL).

Purab is very perfect and he's anything but boring. The actor was asked to be back in the show. Does that clear some of the misunderstandings?

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR2006

I was answering the simple question put forth by the person who wrote the first post through my own perspective. What was the point of all this lols? It doesn't really change anything.(Same is the case for my opinions that I experess about ArmaanLOL).

Purab is very perfect and he's anything but boring. The actor was asked to be back in the show. Does that clear some of the misunderstandings?

No.. not reallyWink

and do have some 'pointless lols' yourself... they're free and they're good for health. here, take these  -----> lol lol lol lol lol

LOLLOLLOL
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 6:04am | IP Logged
LOL

Go to top