Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Emontionally attach to the show (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

Originally posted by moon_mine

i cn feel ur pain...as i felt the pain wen KDMHMD ended!!!!
i mean prem-heer ws a jodi...which made me go crazy!!!!
bt they ended the show bcos they had some tiffs with ekta...n aftr that i literally stopped watching SP!!!!
bt nw again i hv strtd watching it jst bcos of barun-sanaya...n also arnav-khushi!!!!
n i dunno thnk i hv the power to loose them early...i want them to soar high...n roar on the TRP charts!!!!
hope the TRPs get better day by day!!!!
]

yaaar why are you worying so much for trps. the show is indeed rocking. it is coming in top 10 it is sp one of top rated show and the trps proove that then why are you worrying. yeah i use to be premeer fan as well i use to like them tooo

well my worst fear hs come true...this week its out of TOP10!!!!Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Emontionally attach to the show (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rafeek

i cn feel ur pain...as i felt the pain wen KDMHMD ended!!!!
i mean prem-heer ws a jodi...which made me go crazy!!!!
bt they ended the show bcos they had some tiffs with ekta...n aftr that i literally stopped watching SP!!!!
bt nw again i hv strtd watching it jst bcos of barun-sanaya...n also arnav-khushi!!!!
n i dunno thnk i hv the power to loose them early...i want them to soar high...n roar on the TRP charts!!!!
hope the TRPs get better day by day!!!!
]

yaaar why are you worying so much for trps. the show is indeed rocking. it is coming in top 10 it is sp one of top rated show and the trps proove that then why are you worrying. yeah i use to be premeer fan as well i use to like them tooo

well my worst fear hs come true...this week its out of TOP10!!!!Cry

these are latest trps it is in top 10 so it is not out of top 10 the next week trps will come next week so it is in top 10

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearlFreshDaisy

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I completely understand you.. I used to encounter the same thing but not for SP shows. I used to fall in-love for DMG and i was shattered when it ended. I wished for more but never got any news about it coming back.
And now for IPK, I hope it doesn't end so soon. I'm attached to it already. I keep looking forward to every episode. It gives me insomnia at times.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

I completely understand you.. I used to encounter the same thing but not for SP shows. I used to fall in-love for DMG and i was shattered when it ended. I wished for more but never got any news about it coming back.
And now for IPK, I hope it doesn't end so soon. I'm attached to it already. I keep looking forward to every episode. It gives me insomnia at times.

yeah we all have our storys lets hope our shows come back i mean your dmg and kish desh and my bidaai inshalah ameen yeah i am also now emontionally attach to the show it has become a big part of my life

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.