Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Emontionally attach to the show (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bila_a

Originally posted by rafeek

Originally posted by bila_a

thats cute yaar, i feel the same way sort of, this is the first hindi serial i watched in a while, after DMG and MJHT finished. IPKKND was the  only show that got me interested to watch it, i really like the story and characters and ofcourse Sarun aka Arshi<3 i just love watching it, and i cried my eyes out when a certain guy died in bidaai. IPKKND is my fav show atm and will be for in thefuture so far

i cried alot when my sadhna and ranvir died. they runined the whole show but maybe bidaai had that power to do welll so it ended on a high note i wish bidaai makes a come back with sangad kinrul inshallah ameen yeah same here iss pyaar ko kya naam dooon indeed rocks
yeah true but i don't think it'll happen and ofcourse IPKKND rocks for a serial thats been around for 4 months its doing really well mashallah and thats what makes me happy the most and i hope this serial get s more and more love and does really well in the future inshallah.
yeah i hope and wish the same our ipkknd will get more and more famous in future inshallah ameen and last for very very long inshallah ameen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Emontionally attach to the show (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
IPKKND is my life. i dont want to lose it. if star plus thinks they will end it we will stop watching star plus

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

IPKKND is my life. i dont want to lose it. if star plus thinks they will end it we will stop watching star plus

dont worry they will not end it i know that it will last for many years. ipkknd yrkkh bidaai are my life tooo

Kamalika..

SwaNia_2

IF-Rockerz

SwaNia_2

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
The only show on Indian television that I have watched after my fav show MJHT ended is IPKKND. Nice, positive topic on this forum. Please keep such positivity intact guys. This show is the best and I am totally addicted to it. Thanks to the actors, who have us glued to this show. The storyline, though some may find faults with it, is nice. The show was introduced as ' NAFRT PAAS AANE NA DE, PYAAR DOOR JAANE NA DE" , and I feel ( my POV), as of now, every episode is justifying this. The CV's have stuck to the theme so far. Loving this show.Heart

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 01 October 2011 at 8:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERKamalika..pakpearl

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

The only show on Indian television that I have watched after my fav show MJHT ended is IPKKND. Nice, positive topic on this forum. Please keep such positivity intact guys. This show is the best and I am totally addicted to it. Thanks to the actors, who have us glued to this show. The storyline, though some may find faults with it, is nice. The show was introduced as ' NAFRT PAAS AANE NA DE, PYAAR DOOR JAANE NA DE" , and I feel ( my POV), as of now, every episode is justifying this. The CV's have stuck to the theme so far. Loving this show.Heart

Mashallah Mashallah. I am proud Arhian saruina and iss pyaar ko kya naam doon face. i dont regret of being fan of my sarun my arhi my iss pyaar ko kya naam dooon i love the show to the core and i will be with the show no matter what inshallah ameen and this is my promise inshallah ameen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2Kamalika..pakpearl

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
aww!!! we r evn so much attached to d show!!

Saraa.

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
i cn feel ur pain...as i felt the pain wen KDMHMD ended!!!!
i mean prem-heer ws a jodi...which made me go crazy!!!!
bt they ended the show bcos they had some tiffs with ekta...n aftr that i literally stopped watching SP!!!!
bt nw again i hv strtd watching it jst bcos of barun-sanaya...n also arnav-khushi!!!!
n i dunno thnk i hv the power to loose them early...i want them to soar high...n roar on the TRP charts!!!!
hope the TRPs get better day by day!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearlSaraa.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_mine

i cn feel ur pain...as i felt the pain wen KDMHMD ended!!!!
i mean prem-heer ws a jodi...which made me go crazy!!!!
bt they ended the show bcos they had some tiffs with ekta...n aftr that i literally stopped watching SP!!!!
bt nw again i hv strtd watching it jst bcos of barun-sanaya...n also arnav-khushi!!!!
n i dunno thnk i hv the power to loose them early...i want them to soar high...n roar on the TRP charts!!!!
hope the TRPs get better day by day!!!!
]

yaaar why are you worying so much for trps. the show is indeed rocking. it is coming in top 10 it is sp one of top rated show and the trps proove that then why are you worrying. yeah i use to be premeer fan as well i use to like them tooo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.