Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Emontionally attach to the show (Page 2)

sana_ahmad643 Goldie
sana_ahmad643
sana_ahmad643

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
 totly totlyyy loveee the showww ek dum zabardust hai
raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Aw Sara don't worry. This show will not have any death scenes I hope! I love this show a lot tooo yaaar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Noorii-

Aw Sara don't worry. This show will not have any death scenes I hope! I love this show a lot tooo yaaar..

After what happen to bidaai. i hardly trust any producer. and this show is on star plus and i dont trust sp. i hope ipkknd last for many years and rock on star plus
raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
@ Sara - Yes I wish IPKKND lasts for many many years!! Im gonna wish on a shootin star Wink
Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Noorii-

@ Sara - Yes I wish IPKKND lasts for many many years!! Im gonna wish on a shootin star Wink

thank you noori yes i wish the same

raspberrytorte

bila_a Goldie
bila_a
bila_a

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

thats cute yaar, i feel the same way sort of, this is the first hindi serial i watched in a while, after DMG and MJHT finished. IPKKND was the  only show that got me interested to watch it, i really like the story and characters and ofcourse Sarun aka Arshi<3 i just love watching it, and i cried my eyes out when a certain guy died in bidaai. IPKKND is my fav show atm and will be for in the future so far. an yeah it would be cute if they were are couple in real life, but sanya has mohit and barun is happily married, i think thats really nice

Edited by bila_a - 01 October 2011 at 6:55pm

pakpearl

Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bila_a

thats cute yaar, i feel the same way sort of, this is the first hindi serial i watched in a while, after DMG and MJHT finished. IPKKND was the  only show that got me interested to watch it, i really like the story and characters and ofcourse Sarun aka Arshi<3 i just love watching it, and i cried my eyes out when a certain guy died in bidaai. IPKKND is my fav show atm and will be for in thefuture so far

i cried alot when my sadhna and ranvir died. they runined the whole show but maybe bidaai had that power to do welll so it ended on a high note i wish bidaai makes a come back with sangad kinrul inshallah ameen yeah same here iss pyaar ko kya naam dooon indeed rocks

pakpearl

bila_a Goldie
bila_a
bila_a

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

Originally posted by bila_a

thats cute yaar, i feel the same way sort of, this is the first hindi serial i watched in a while, after DMG and MJHT finished. IPKKND was the  only show that got me interested to watch it, i really like the story and characters and ofcourse Sarun aka Arshi<3 i just love watching it, and i cried my eyes out when a certain guy died in bidaai. IPKKND is my fav show atm and will be for in thefuture so far

i cried alot when my sadhna and ranvir died. they runined the whole show but maybe bidaai had that power to do welll so it ended on a high note i wish bidaai makes a come back with sangad kinrul inshallah ameen yeah same here iss pyaar ko kya naam dooon indeed rocks
yeah true but i don't think it'll happen and ofcourse IPKKND rocks for a serial thats been around for 4 months its doing really well mashallah and thats what makes me happy the most and i hope this serial get s more and more love and does really well in the future inshallah.

pakpearl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index