Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Emontionally attach to the show

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am emontionally attach to the show
After bidaai there were so many new shows that came but i never felt the same like i did for my bidaai but now for ipkknd. i felt the same love and affection that i feel for bidaai and yrkkh. whenever i watch the show vms performances and barun sanaya. the thing that came to my mind is sadhna alekh and ranvir ragini sepration that rajan sir did. and i get scared. i dont want same for Arnav and Khushi. i dont have that much power to fight for arhi or this show. this show the couple reminds of bidaai. and then all those bitter memories. i dont want same for this show. i love the show and jodi alot. i want to see Arnav and khushi barun and sanaya and ipkknd for many years. or maybe forever i dont want Arhi Sarun or ipkknd to go anywhere

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
so many views but no comment at least comment guys
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
awww thats so sweet yaar ðŸ˜ƒ
m also loving ipkknd...n i don't want this show to end coz i like the story of it ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 12 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
[QUOTE=Warz-Barun-Rati]awww thats so sweet yaar ðŸ˜ƒ
m also loving ipkknd...n i don't want this show to end coz i like the story of it ðŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE
i know yaaar. dont worry our show will not end. becuase it is getting really good trps. it is coming in top 10 every week mashallah. it was justt i saw Sadhna dead scene and become so emontional thanks for commenting 😊😊😊😊
kinza123321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Never watched bidai but arnav and sanaya have a whole new eneryg around them, very different from all those other actors. The closest actors i can relate these two with are probably Maan/Geet.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinza123321

Never watched bidai but arnav and sanaya have a whole new eneryg around them, very different from all those other actors. The closest actors i can relate these two with are probably Maan/Geet.

yeah barun and sanaya surely rock. love them. i also like maan and geet but Arhi are my favorte. well bidaai is my favorte show and yrkkh. and i am die hearted fan of salekh and ragvir specially sadhna alekh because i can relate salekh to arhi. they dont have alot of things similar but the biggest thing similar between them none of them started with love. sakeh started with friendship and Arhi with love. so i watch the scene of sadhna dead and become emontional and thanks for commenting
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i feel you...i also love IPKKND very much...i have watched other shows but was never attached to them...it used to be okay if i skipped episodes...but IPKKND is first show i watch with full attention...haven't missed a single episode...this show, especially Barun and Sanaya, have made a special place in my heart...and like you i never want  IPKKND to end...love it very much
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhi-Sarun

i feel you...i also love IPKKND very much...i have watched other shows but was never attached to them...it used to be okay if i skipped episodes...but IPKKND is first show i watch with full attention...haven't missed a single episode...this show, especially Barun and Sanaya, have made a special place in my heart...and like you i never want  IPKKND to end...love it very much

yeah thansk for understanding. i wish i wish barun sanaya were real ife couple as well. i want them everywhere everytime. i mean i just cant get enough of SARUN ARHI AND IPKNND
shivikamaddness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 totly totlyyy loveee the showww ek dum zabardust hai
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aw Sara don't worry. This show will not have any death scenes I hope! I love this show a lot tooo yaaar..