Just Dance

Spreading some love for Ayushmann... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

mkasisHC

Goldie

mkasisHC

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
he is the best host i ever seen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spreading some love for Ayushmann... (Page 2)" in Just Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Sakeena..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

5secsofsummer.

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Totally agree! Awesome post.Thumbs Up This guy has got to be one of the best hosts in the television industry. He was great in Just Dance and was definitely one of the reasons which made JD more entertaining. Will surely miss him. Hope to see him in a new show soon. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

5secsofsummer.

5secsofsummer.

IF-Sizzlerz

5secsofsummer.

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
He was one of the main reasons for which i watched JUST DANCE. He surely deserves a thread and loads of love for doing such a wonderful job. Indian tv would be colourless without hosts like him. A LIL' LOVE AND A BIG HUG TO AYUSHMANN!HeartHug

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
He is really talented

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
agree ayush is one of the best host..missing him too..

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Congrats on him for winning the ITA award

Nikhi.

Goldie

Nikhi.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I agree with this wholeheartedly; in fact I just went on his page to express how amazing a host he is.

I've watched him in MKMM and in JD, and he's been superb in both. He has a great sense of humour and cominc timing, and a fantastic personality to match. His on-screen presence and charming good looks are just an added bonus!

I think it's more than safe to say that JD would not have been the same without Ayushmann.!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Just Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.