Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Update Wednesday 2nd March....

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Today's episode was one of the most boring episodes of KTH. There was no sujal in the whole episode. It was mainly an episode of Varun-Mehak-Rishi

The episode starts with Vasu telling kashish that Mehak has left the house. Kashish Goes out running from the room. Mehak is shown sitting in her room at Prof. Sinha's residence while Charu is trying to pacify her when Kashish enters. She tells Mehak why she came out of the house without telling anyone about it. Mehak says that she cannot stay in that house after what Varun has said. "Varun abki baar galat hai. Woh sujal bhaiya ke khilaf hai aur chahta hai ki Main bhi uska saath du. Par aisa nahi ho sakta. Apne rishte ke khatir main galat ka saath nahi de sakti"
Then Kashish tells her that she should not do that."Maine pehle hi bahut logo ka dil dukhaya hai. Ab Main nahi chahti ki mere karan tumhara rishta Varun ke saath puri tarah se tut jaye.Isliye tum ghar Varun ke paas vapas jao." At that very moment Kashish gets a call from Akshat that he saw Sania's car. He asks Kashish to come to the mall road. Kashish goes there and finds Akshat waiting. Akshat tells her that suddenly she went off somewhere and now he cannot find her. So Kashish and Akshat get into the same car and start looking for Sania.

Suddenly Kashish asks Akshat to stop the car. A building is shown where the car stops. It was the same building which was there in the background in some of the photograph's of Sania's. Kashish tells Akshat that Sania must b here. They knock and a lady opens a door. Both ask for sania and when the lady asked them who they are....... Kashish says "I'm her friend Archie". The lady then goes off to call Sania. Sania comes to the room talking to Archie but gets a shock on seeing Kashish and Akshat. The these two CID officers of our serial start questioning her and Sania finally breaks down and confess that she killed Piyush.

Kashish is shocked. She slaps Sania...... While crying Sania says "Meri koi galti nahi hai. Main majbur thi" and on further asking she confesses that it was Archie who masterminded it. Kashish and Akshat tells her that they can see that she gets less of sazaa but for that she has tell everything to the police. Sania agrees.

In the meantime Mehak phones Varun and tells him that she'll support him. Vaun is very happy and tells her that he will be comming to take her back home. Varun reaches Sinha house and smiling calls Mehak. But with Mehak he finds Rishi also.

Varun gets very angry and asks mehak "Yeh Yaha kya kar raha hai."
Rishi.... "Wah mujhe puchha ja raha hai main yaha kya kar raha hu. Main yeh puchhna chahta hu mehak se ki usne us sujal bhaiya ka saath kyo chhor diya jisne musibat mein uska saath diya thha."
Varun........ "Mehak main iski bakwas nahi sunna chahta...... kya tum mere saath jana chahte ho ya nahi"
Mehak is shocked with varun......... Rishi tells Varun that what is the difference between him and Varun. Rishi...."Maine Mehak ko shadi se pehle hi chhor diya aur tumne shadi ke baad." Then he leaves but before that he tells Varun"Abhi bhi bahut samay hai.. Sambhal lo nahi to bahut pachhtaoge" The he really leaves but gives an evil smile....... He again comes back and tells varun "Tumhare saath to uska sirf ek kagaz ke tukre ke karan rishta hai.Magar hamara rishta to bahut mazbut hai. Ham dono jure hue hai Roshan ki wajah se." Then he comes out of the house and gives an evil smile and start singin..Main Aisa Kyu Hu.. Main Aisa Kyu Hu.. Main aisa hi hu....... (Rishi yeh sab na karke BigB Ko chhurane ki koshish karo).....

Varun is shocked and tells Mehak lot of emotional dialogues for which Mehak cries as usual. Mehak..."Tumhe ab mujh par vishwas hi nahi raha.Rishi se main nafrat karti hu aur Roshan sif tumhara beta hai. Lekin yeh bhi sach hai ki is baar Rishi galat nahi hai. Sujal Bhaiya nirdosh hai. Lekin fir bhi maine apne rishte ke liye tumhara saath dene ka faisla kiya thha. Main tumhare saath jaane bhi waali thi lekin jab tumhe mujhpar wisvas hi nahi hai to thik hai.. MAIN TUMHARE SAATH NAHI JAOUNGI" Then he tells her that okay when you two are so close then I'll surely give you divorce.

Kashish and Akshat are then shown entering the police station with Sania. Archie sees them and calls Sania. Kashish tells Archie that Sania has told her everything and is now going to tell the police everything. Archie shouts and asks Kashish what is she going to tell the police. Kashish tells her that sania is going to tell the truth now. Archie gets very afraid and tells them "Maine koi khun nahi kiya." Kashish starts clapping her hands and says" Wah Archie humne to abhi tak khun ke baare mein kuch nahi kaha aur tumne keh diya." Camera stops on archies face.

Hope you all will enjoy...............

Edited by sujalfan - 02 March 2005 at 11:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rounaq

kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged

thanks sujalfan

awesome update

congrats once again to ya for the engagement ....u are so nice yaar ..still finding time and updatind us ... i cant express how thankfull i am to you

take care and keepSmile

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
thanx for the awesome update! and congrats again sujalfan for ur engagementSmile

Edited by mere_pyaar - 02 March 2005 at 12:11pm
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_fan

thanks sujalfan

awesome update

congrats once again to ya for the engagement ....u are so nice yaar ..still finding time and updatind us ... i cant express how thankfull i am to you

take care and keepSmile

Well said k_fan................Sujalfan is truly the star of the forum.....very dedicated................thx for making the time for it.

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

uuurrgrgghhhhhhhh.......AngryAngryAngry When will Sujal b out of jail?

Acha i will come to India and break u out of there myself..lol.

Sorry just so angry i'm sick of seeing him in there.

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
What a lovely update, sujalfan. I stopped reading updates sometime ago but today, I just couldn't resist. Great update!Clap
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Thx for the awesum update!

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Thx for the update!

Go to top